“FANTASTIC COMFORT SUITES, SALINA, KANSAS” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 29 hotels in Salina
Hewitt, Texas
“FANTASTIC COMFORT SUITES, SALINA, KANSAS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This Comfort Suites is the nicest one in which we have ever stayed. The staff was outstandingly friendly and helpful, the facilities were 5-Star, and the lobby and rooms were gorgeous. We could find absolutely nothing to criticize; it was a perfect experience staying at this motel.

Room Tip: The rooms were so well insulated that we heard absolutely no motel noises.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed here 4 nights. Fortunately I booked early because there was a car show & the hotel sold out for the weekend. The rooms were nice & beds were comfortable. I did not give 5 stars because 3 of the 4 mornings I heard loud, humming noises between 2-4 am. I never figured out what caused the noise ... maybe the location of our room. Otherwise everything was very nice. Good hot breakfast, decent indoor pool, & decent exercise room. Great staff ... Nathan checked us in and there was a slight problem with our room which he fixed right away. I saw & spoke to the manager on more than one occassion. She was very friendly & always concerned that we were enjoying our stay. We were in walking distance of a Wal-Mart Supercenter.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We landed after midnight, and the manager on duty couldn't have been more welcoming. She offered cookies and water bottles to refresh the weary travelers. We needed an extra blanket, and towels so I headed to the front desk. I was impressed that the manager donned rubber gloves to handle the items.

Our room was well appointed, and very comfortable for a family of five. The breakfast assortment offered a good variety. The dining area was very clean and comfortable. We checked out to head into the heat wave, and they gifted us with water bottles for our travels. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Saint Charles, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was our 4th time to stay at this motel on our way home from Colorado. We were a family of 12 taveling together. We had 3 rooms. The rooms were nice. We had a comfortable night of sleep. The grandkids enjoyed the pool - they didn't want to get out. The breakfast in the morning was good but it lacked a meat to go along with the scrambled eggs. The rate was good. Being comfortable and a good rate has brought us back these 4 times. It would be great if they would add a couple more luggage carts.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

The staff was amazing!! The hotel has a great location, rooms, and staff were just as amazing!! The breakfast was always hot and fresh...staff was willing to go above and beyond to assist with directions and anything else we needed!! I enjoyed my stay!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I was passing through and stopped at around 11 pm and even though check in starts at 3 pm was charged $137. Sadly for such a price the room had scuffed up walls, outlet hanging out of the wall, and the hallway on our floor smelled horrible. Went down for breakfast and they did have good scrambled eggs, but the lamp fixtures that were hanging above the dining room tables were full of dead bugs. Definitely not worth the price!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I recently took a quick trip to Salina, KS for both business and pleasure. After finishing with my business, I chose to move to the Comfort Suites to spend the remainder of my weekend in COMFORT! I love a suite hotel, and though I prefer those that provide separate sitting areas/kitchenettes and bedrooms, I was NOT disappointed with the Comfort Suites in Salina. What a beautiful hotel! The lobby was immaculate, tasteful and immediately gave the impression of a hotel that knows how to treat it's customers! The young lady who checked me in was very professional, friendly and accommodated my every request! My room was amazingly comfortable, clean and I can't say enough about the luxurious bedding! I didn't want to leave it's pillow soft comfort! RAVE reviews for the bedding and style of the room. The water temp could have run a little hotter, but not much of a complaint on that score. The over-all comfort of my own personal suite and the hotel's proximity to Wal-Mart and the finest restaurant in town (Tucson Steakhouse) and the convenience of being right off I-35 makes this hotel a complete success on all counts. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to my family, friends and business associates.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Shelley1131962, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
I want to say personally say "Thank You" for staying with us at Comfort Suites in Salina, Kansas. We strive to keep up the quality, cleanliness and customer service that all guests want to receive when checking into a hotel. I'm glad that we succeeded in making you feel comfortable and welcome!!!

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!