“My first B & B” 5 of 5 stars

Terrace Green Bed & Breakfast
and 1 more site!
You added Terrace Green Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Terrace Green Bed & Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   11952 County Road 43, RR 3, Winchester, Ontario K0C 2K0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Winchester B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“My first B & B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My family was absolutely treated royally by our host and hostess, Jim and Annette. This B & B made our family's stay the most pleasant and enjoyable that I have ever seen. The accommodations were more than first rate, with excellent accessibility and pleasurable surroundings. The served breakfast was present to us fine dinning plus. My compliments to Jim and Annette for making our stay the best ever..

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Northfield Falls, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

My fiancé asked me where I would like to go for mother's day weekend and I immediately suggested Terrace Green Bed and Breakfast. We have stayed there a few times before. It is so beautiful and in a nice serene quiet setting. Jim and Annette immediately make you feel right at home. We have stayed in several of the different rooms and they are all tastefully and beautifully done. You have fluffy white house coats and slippers to use while there. It is by far the most clean Inn I have ever stayed in. Annette cooks wonderful breakfasts and Jim tells great tales while we relax and eat. I would suggest this to anyone visiting in the Winchester area. We also went to Ottawa during our stay to their beautiful Tulip fest festival. When we were departing we were pleasantly surprised to find out or next visit would be free. After 4 nights there you get the 4th free. If you stay 3 nights in a row you receive a beautiful bottle of wine from a local winery with the inn 's picture on it.
They definitely get all 5's from me!!!!

Room Tip: The most romantic room would be the suite, but all the rooms are beautiful. I do not think you would...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Brantford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

we spent the weekend at Terrace Green, with a bridal party. I cannot rave enough about how gorgeous and comfortable this B&B was. I had never experienced one before and I must have hit the jackpot, Annette was gracious and friendly, the food was amazing, the atmosphere beyond relaxing and the entire experience will rate right up there in best things ever. Run, dont walk yourself over to Winchester and ask Annette for a gourmet breakfast and a comfortable retreat while visiting eastern Ontario.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Arnprior, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Terrace Green B&B. Annette and Jim Angus were very welcoming and Annette gave us a tour of their B&B. The B&B was beautifully decorated, lovely pictures and very spacious rooms. We both had a very restful night and fantastic/delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting the Winchester area. Thanks Annette and Jim for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have stayed here a few times now and this time in a different room then the last stay a year ago.

Annette & Jim are the best hosts and they have an incredible, beautiful home!

We have stayed at other B&B's but Terrace green is superior to any others we have tried!

Thank you Annette & Jim for the peaceful night and getaway!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, On
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is the first time we've been to Terrace Green. The outdoor space and indoor space are impeccably maintained. I've never seen rooms so clean and beautifully decorated! We stayed in the suite - very spacious and comfortable, especially the lounge chair. The private bathroom was the old fashioned tub was a great feature. One of the other rooms has a private balcony which is an amazing space to enjoy the morning sun!
Annette is an amazing cook and we thoroughly enjoyed her signature dishes - so much better than typical bacon and eggs. Both Annette and Jim are great conversationalists and very welcoming people.
I was especially impressed by the attention to details: robes and slippers in the rooms, a wide assortment of toiletries (including tooth brushes!), and cold soda. Annette goes far above other B&Bs, and she truly enjoys what she does.
Annette told us about the DairyFest in Winchester, and Smokie Ridge Vineyard. We enjoyed our time visiting both local venues. We hope to return another time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have never stayed at a B&B before and my first experience was great. We stayed at the Terrace Green B&B over the weekend for a friend's wedding. Annette and John have a lovely home and are very welcoming and friendly. I loved their dog Kayla.

We stayed in room 1. It was spacious and comfortable. I wish I had have asked the type of pillows on the beds. I have never slept so well!
Annette provides robes and slippers for your use, which was a wonderful added touch. Our room had a shared bathroom. The bathroom was beautiful and the spa shower was wonderful.

Breakfast at the B&B was fantastic! Great food with wonderful conversation.

I would recommend this B&B to anyone that needs accommodations in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Terrace Green Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!