Overall terrible customer service. False advertising. It is not really glamping. It misses the detail that would make it so. I would not return to this site! I definitely would not recommend to others!
I will go into more detail below for anyone that wants to know what this place is really like.
1) The teepee leaks. The fairy lights were broken, some of the cushions had mold. It definitely does not feel secluded. You can see many other tents nearby. People do biking activities ridiculously early which WILL wake you up!
2) The BBQ pod was disappointing. The advertising says wooden cups etc throws vests ect. This is not the case. When we asked they admitted they no longer had these and wouldn't provide alternatives. We were told to clean up properly afterwards, it rained and the floor was muddy, which we didn't wipe and then received some very unprofessional comments about this.
3) The manager is rude and uncompromising. The speil she was reeling off to people was disgraceful.
4) toilets = smelly porta loos!! Shower = shed with no light, hard to control temperature (which you have to go out the shed to change).
The experience was not glamping, I had a good time due to the company I was with NOT because of the site or it's staff. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Camp Katur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.