“Great place for a get away.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cedar Crest Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pleasanton
Cedar Crest Lodge
You added Cedar Crest Lodge to your Saves list
25939 E. 1000 Rd., Pleasanton, KS 66075   |
Olathe, Kansas
“Great place for a get away.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our stay at Cedar Crest was wonderful. The French Quarter Room was beautiful and very we'll appointed. We enjoyed walking the trails and seeing the wildlife. The views from the hill top are fantastic and I can only imagine what it looks like as the leaves change. The food, (dinner and breakfast), was outstanding. The staff was first rate and it was clear they were there to make our stay perfect. Will tell our our friends and family about this wonderful place.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura and Matt C, Owner at Cedar Crest Lodge, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
We are happy that you finally made it down to see us! The change of seasons IS quite lovely here - you'll have to plan to come back and see for yourself. I hope you are enjoying your cook book!
Till next time . . .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Sheldon, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have stayed at the Lodge numerous times. Each time I have had the privilege to be a guest there, I have felt welcomed and pampered! Laura and Matt are excellent Innkeepers and two of the nicest people you could ever meet. Everything is exceptionally clean and the food is ALWAYS the highlight of my stay. The view from the lodge is awesome to catch a magnificent sunrise or sunset. The walking trails are a great way to experience the beautiful outdoors, it's just a great place to visit. I encourage anyone looking for a great getaway to check out this hidden diamond in Pleaston, Kansas.

• Stayed November 2013
Laura and Matt C, Owner at Cedar Crest Lodge, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We are so fortunate to have such wonderful repeat business year after year. You ladies are so much fun to pamper. One of these days I will get to see where all these pictures of our food are being kept - LOL! Thank you for sharing your stellar review on this site.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a one night stay.....wish I could have stayed a week!!!! Our room was very clean and comfortable. The view from the back patio while the sun went down was amazing. Breakfast was pure delight. Matt and Laura were very welcoming and made you feel at home. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us (albiet short)! Now you know that next time you will want to stay two nights. We look forward to seeing you both again in the future. Don't forget to share the love with your friends.
Brenham, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Cedar Crest Lodge is a beautiful and peaceful place to stay. This was my second time and Laura and staff did not disappoint. Our room was clean and comfortable, the food is fabulous, and our family reunion was a huge success.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Laura and Matt C, Owner at Cedar Crest Lodge, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Kate: Thank you ever so much for the delightful review! Your family was a lot of fun to host and it would be our pleasure to have you all join us again!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and loved everything about this place. The staff was amazing and made us feel so at home. We loved our room it was beautiful!!! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013
Laura and Matt C, Owner at Cedar Crest Lodge, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
We are so pleased that you had a great honeymoon here at Cedar Crest Lodge! It is so much fun for us to be able to be a part of your Wedding memories!! We would love to see you again in the future and follow up as your little family grows. Many wonderful blessings to you!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This place is amazing. The views are breathtaking and take you to another place in time. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here, and at first my husband was skeptical but at the end of the stay, so glad we came. The food was delicious and Matt and Laura definately make you feel at home. The suite we had was absolutely beautiful and gave the overall feel of romance. Breakfast on the patio with the sun was nice and a great way to end our trip there. We would definately stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so happy the two of you were able to relax and enjoy your 5th anniversary with us!! We truly want each of our guests to feel comfortable so they are able to unwind and enjoy everything that is Cedar Crest Lodge. Thank you so much for choosing us for your important stay!
kansas city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My Husband and I recently stayed in one of the luxury rooms. We had a wonderful time. When we arrived everything was ready and we just relaxed until Dinner Time. Dinner was wonderful, the host are very welcoming and friendly. After dinner we sat by the pool and just looked at the stars. Living in KC, I haven't seen that many stars since I was a kid and camped with my family. It was gorgeous. My husband took the trails the next morning before breakfast and loved them. The food for dinner and Breakfast was Amazing!!!! We will be back! We absolutely loved it out there with the amazing views and food!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura and Matt C, Owner at Cedar Crest Lodge, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time here at our lodge so much! I am sorry I (Laura) was unable to meet you personally - I was celebrating my 50th birthday with a little getaway! We hope you and your husband enjoyed it so much that we will see you again in the future. Enjoy those mugs : )

Been to Cedar Crest Lodge? Share your experiences!