“Wish I had checked this option sooner” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Pittsburg
Omaha, Nebraska
“Wish I had checked this option sooner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We are snowbirds heading south. As we headed home last year I noticed this HIE as we drove through this little Kansas town. Planning for this year's trip I checked it out on Trip Advisor and immediately booked a room. So glad we stayed here. Front staff, especially Derrick, was very welcoming and readily answered any questions I asked during the evening. The indoor pool/jacuzzi was nice temperature. Never have seen disability transfer lifts available for both pools at a hotel site. Morning breakfast very good. New feature was a pancake maker instead of a waffle maker. Room very CLEAN which it a top priority. Look forward to staying again next year.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow, wow, wow! This is an amazing hotel with great customer service, excellent breakfast, very clean room and modern decor. Upon arriving at 2 a.m., the lady at the front desk, I think Kendra, was prompt and very kind, acknowledging our weariness and being very helpful, treated us like I would expect to be treated as a gold member at all holiday inn expresses. As well, the lady attending the breakfast area that morning was very kind and helpful offering to get anything that we may need. I definitely suggest this hotel and will be staying again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The front desk staff was super friendly and Marcia was extremely helpful. The housekeeping staff was well mannered and did a wonderful job. The breakfast was super....be sure to eat the breakfast. It is really close to Pitts State Univ....which made it easy on us visitors.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Olustee, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I travel with my husband on his business trips at times and work at the hotel while he is working. The staff is extremely friendly, accommodates the guests needs and makes you feel extremely welcome. I like the fact that each one I have interacted with seem to have the personality that they know you and are super friendly. Definitely will be the hotel of my choice anytime I am in Pittsburg. Also, the beds are so comfortable my husband and I both sleep extremely well while staying here. Not to mention the cinnamon rolls are ahh-mazing. The cleanliness of the hotel also exceeds most that I have stayed at. Definitely one to check out if you are needing a place to rest your head while in town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Charleston, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night. We were given a room on the top floor at the end of the hallway. We found it to be a suite. This suite had a separate kids' room with bunkbeds and its own TV. This room is perfect if you are traveling with young kids. Overall the hotel is very quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Granville, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I travelled to Pittsburg for business with 2 colleagues. I found the hotel to be as advertised and very comfortable. Breakfast had hot & cold choices, including a neat push button pancake maker. I had pancaked just to try it and they were a nice treat. Plenty of coffee and the "breakfast lady" couldn't have been more pleasant. Will stay here again for my next business trip.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We were in Pittsburg for five days for a wedding. This hotel was perfect for our needs. The room includes breakfast, which was super convenient. I also liked tha bathroom products, which were bath and body works brand.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburg? Share your experiences!