“So so.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Parsons
“So so.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was ok for a buffet. Most of it was fried. The salad bar was average as well as the dessert bar. For someone who just wants to stuff themselves with a lot of average food, this is the place.

Visited April 2013

Goddard, KS
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had a cold and what always works to help me able to breath better is some hot and sour soup. I noticed this restaurant on my way to my hotel. When checking in this front desk employee stated that this was a good restaurant.
I was seated promptly and went up to the buffet. There were four separate stations. The first had mainly Chinese food, the second mostly American food, the third was a salad station and the fourth had desserts.
I found the hot and sour soup and it was the worst I had ever had. I couldn't stomach a second sip of it. There was no General Tso's chicken also. The rest of the dishes were OK. The desserts were not all that appealing.
Overall I would say that I was disappointed in the selection and in the quality of the food. The service was excellent though and is the only reason I would rate this restaurant as average.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Very clean restaurant with excellent presentation. The staff was fun and friendly and the food was pretty decent. For an all day buffet it was better than I was expecting since I didn't get there right at lunch time.

Visited November 2012
Overland Park, Kansas
“Chinese is only a suggestion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Some of the buffet is Chinese. Some is American food. There are four buffet stations including American/Chinese, fried everything, salad bar, and dessert.

We ordered hot tea. It was barely lukewarm. There was not much choice on the buffet that didn't have meat - usually there's mixed vegetables or Buddha's Delight.

I tried some fried goodies (onions and mushrooms) which were quite good, although not exactly healthy. The stir-fried green beans were pretty good (I'm not a huge green bean fan). I liked the almond cookies and palmier cookies for dessert.

Visited September 2012