“A Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   792 Beaumont, Park City, KS 67219 (Formerly Park City Express Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Park City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
mount air ga
“A Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was at this Inn back in April of 2012..The room was always cleaned..Had no problems at all..Staff was professional and very friendly..Had 2 tornadoes at the time we were there and they were very informative of where to go..Breakfast was always out and very good..When I go back to Kansas next year I again am looking forward in staying in this Inn..The outside was very well kept..Noise some what but considering by the interstate truckstop every thing cant be perfect..Loved it..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here for a couple days on business, good overall value. Room was large, flat screen tv was nice and had hd channels for football, which was a great perk. I liked the breakfast, nothing amazing, but great items including biscuits and gravy and fresh waffles. Would recommend to anyone coming through. Was going to stay at super 8 and saw guys without shirts hanging around front door, glad I came here, safe and away from the highway noise.

Room Tip: the back of the hotel has a wooded area that is a better view then the super 8 in the front rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Salina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed here july 2012. It transitioned from an Express Inn to a Quality Inn. Clean, nice and quiet--sits back off from the highway--easy access. The room had two double beds, seemed a bit small but adequate. The bathroom had the toilet and tub--the sink was outside the bathroom--all nice and clean. Amentities and tissue stocked. There was coffee supplied for a one-cup coffeemaker but no coffeemaker. No room safe if you expect that. Beds had 3 pillows each. Flatscreen swivel TV with a built in DVD player on the side. It's pet friendly and there is a wooded area out back. Mini-fridge and microwave. AC was a wall unit under the window and worked good. A desk with computer chair and a small table with two chairs. The sign on the second floor said computer on the first and third floors but the room on the third floor had no computer. Maybe still part of the transition. I went to the first floor and got on that computer by the lobby. Desk clerks both days asked to help if I needed anything-good service. I went to my room and tried out my netbook. No problem getting the wi-fi. Nice laundry room with supplies and folding table. Ice machines worked. Pool was outside by the south front of the building-nice and clean with a few tables, chairs and chaises. Breakfast was waffles, biscuits/gravy, hard cooked eggs, yogurt, bagels, toast, muffins, danish, cereal, oatmeal, bananas and apples. McDonalds next door.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Bellevue, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

I was in town for the USATF Nat'l Junior Olympics. There was not a hotel to be found for the days we were there so we were stuck with this place. I will say overall it's not bad for the price. I will say there it's next to a truck stop. It's pretty quiet though. The room was clean and so was the hotel. The problem I had was with the staff - a little hard to understand and not sure they understood me due to the language barrier. The hotel towels that are supposed to white were GRAY! I was surprised especially with how clean the hotel is that they would let their towel look like that. Also the room we checked into was a smokers room and they must have chain smoked because my family and I could hardly breathe. But like I said for the price, location and timing of what I was trying to do it served its purpose.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We liked everything about this hotel, except the bed. It was very clean and had obviously been recently renovated. The staff was friendly and it wasn’t too loud at night.

Unfortunately, the bed was rock hard. It was a miserable night’s sleep for my boyfriend and I. We both woke up sore the next morning and we are only 30! I understand that some people actually prefer a really firm mattress. If that’s you, or you don’t mind it, this is a great place to stay. Unfortunately, we won’t be back. :(

Room Tip: Book over the phone to guarantee a non-smoking room
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I had a horrible stay here in July. Door lock would not work. There was a noise outside my window like a motor all night long. Breakfast was inadequate and the furniture in the room needs to be updated. Poor maintenance/housekeeping......the floor was very dirty.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights. It is right off the freeway but set a little ways back and it was pretty quiet. Our room was adequate, clean and quiet. It was especially a good price at $55 a night. We had a microwave, refrigerator, and table and chairs - no recliner like other reviewers mentioned. It was nice that the TV had a DVD player built right in. I brought some DVDs and were able to watch them. The breakfast was just okay. They need a little more variety like yogurt and perhaps eggs and bacon. The pastries were okay though they were packaged. We were on the third floor and on this floor, they had a room with two computers for guests to use. This was a nice added feature. There are a number of restaurants within a mile. The hotel definitely needs a better web site with more pictures and information. I got more information about this hotel from reviewers on TripAdvisor.com than I did on their web site. I would give this another try if I was in the area again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!