“Great sandwich” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

A great deli sub, lots meats and -crusty fresh sub roll. The pizza looked great, the service was excellent. Will definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Overland Park, Kansas
“A bit over-billed in my opinion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

d'Bronx location in Overland Park falls short of living up to the standards set at its original location. I would rate this location as "average," but gave the long-term KC tradition the benefit of the doubt because the 39th Street location is much better and might even survive in the deli market in the real Bronx in NYC.

That said, I would avoid the Ruben sandwich. For my money, the best Ruben in KC is still found at the Twin City Tavern, which just happens to be close to d'Bronx original location. At TCT you get perfectly toasted marble rye versus the limp rye served at the south d'Bronx location and corned beef that is at least as good if not better.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
O'Fallon, Missouri, United States
“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Awesome Pizza!!! Fast, Friendly service!! If/when I am in the area again, I'll definitely stop in and I'll be recommending this establishment to my co-workers who frequent the KC area often! Thank you!

Visited May 2013
Ballwin
“Favorite lunch place in between soccer games”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We have enjoyed lunch here the last 3 times we have been in Overland Park for soccer. Pizza is good (not St. Louis style but still good) sandwiches are yummy, and the pasta salad is one of my favorites. Today we tried the lemon cookie. So good that we bought a second. Next time when here for soccer, we will be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Topeka, Kansas
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am a pizza fanatic. I love that you can just get a slice or two, but customize those individual slices with toppings. Also, the cheesecake is very, very, very delicious.

Visited April 2013