“Very Good Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 39 hotels in Overland Park
Fort Worth, TX
“Very Good Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2005

I stayed in this hotel with my sister in May. We got a great rate and were very pleased. The hotel room was clean and comfortable and the free breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay there again. Only drawback, it can be a little hard to find.

• Stayed May 2005

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2005

We stayed at the Comfort Inn at Kansas City, Kansas on 107th St. The hotel staff was very accomodating. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We were on the Friends and Family Plan, thanks to our nephew's mother-in -law, as we were attending our family reunion this weekend and we were not treated any different than regular paying customers. We will definitely stay there again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2005

Staying at the hotel was an incredible experience at an affordable price. It made our week stay such a joy. The staff was attentive and the hotel was so welcoming from the moment you stepped into the foyer. The rooms were well appointed, the pillow top bed heavenly and even a copy of a Picasso print on the wall. The bathroom had incredible tile work and even a curved shower curtain; the towels were really fluffy. Breakfasts were such a joy! This was an absolute find and we shall be back again.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2005

This is the worst choicehotel that I have had the misfortune to stay at. Customer service by the General Manager is non existant.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2005

There was a mixup with my reservtion at another Overland Park hotel (shall remain nameless because it really wasn't their fault) so they found me a room at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I was annoyed because I didn't think it was going to be the quality level that I expect. Apparently, my preferred choices, the Hilton Garden Inn and Sheraton were full that night. Well, much to my surprise, "this isn't your father's Comfort Inn!" The lobby is very hip and complete with plazma tv and designer furniture. My room was very very nice and comfortable, especially the bed. The room had a microwave and refrigerator, which I guess are in all the rooms. The artwork in my room was very interesting and unlike anything I've seen in a hotel before. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great free breakfast, and I loved the free high speed wireless internet in my room as well as the lobby. Book me at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Overland Park AGAIN, please!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2005

We reserved a room at the Comfort Inn & Suites based on the prior review and were glad we did. The room was gorgeous and the bed was amazingy comfortable. The style of the room is very upmarket. The free breakfast was top notch and the staff were very friendly. The hotel was kind of hard to find as it sits a block off of Metcalf. We spent 15 minutes trying to find it because we thought it was right on Metcalf.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites - Overland Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites - Overland Park

Address: 7200 West 107th Street, Overland Park, KS 66212
Location: United States > Kansas > Overland Park
Ranked #27 of 39 hotels in Overland Park
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites - Overland Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Reservation Counter, Choice Hotels, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites - Overland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn & Suites - Overland Park Hotel Overland Park
Comfort Inn And Suites - Overland Park
Comfort Inn Overland Park
Overland Park Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn & Suites - Overland Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.