“A Bit of Swiss Style Food in KC” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 381 restaurants in Overland Park
Kansas City, Missouri
“A Bit of Swiss Style Food in KC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Caveat: My wife has been a patron of Andre's in Kansas City for close to 40 years. I proposed to her at that restaurant 17 years ago. I am a huge fan of these two restaurants but we always dine at the one in Overland Park because the one in Kansas City is not wheelchair accessible.

The menu is limited to two different entrees of the day along with a selection of quiches. My favorites on the menu are the cod casserole, the Beef Goulash, the Curried Fish/Chicken, the Pork Wellington and Vol au Vent. This week I enjoyed the quiche Lorraine, my wife the Manicotti and our friend had the baked chicken breast.

Entrees come with two sides, dinner rolls, a drink, a dessert (made at their KC location) and are priced around $15. The restaurant is only open for lunch from 11am to 2pm.

• Visited January 2012