“GREAT Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 390 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Buffet
Description: At Cinzetti's, you will find yourself roaming through an Italian piazza where trained chefs are preparing fresh food at 14 exhibition cooking stations. We welcome you to explore the various regions of Italy and experience the flavors of as many items as you choose, as often as you like.
“GREAT Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and son didn't know they were going to a buffet. This can't be compared to any other buffet, the food is really fresh made. I'm sure we will be back when we come to Overland Park.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Texas Panhandle
“Great place to eat with a really different approach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Loved this place - an AYCE approach, but with a totally different feel than the average "buffet". 14 separate stations serving different fresh and freshly prepared Italian food. The thing I liked best was that I could try a whole bunch of stuff I've always been afraid to order for fear it would ruin my whole dinner if I didn't like it! And, really, I liked it all. I tried calamari, several wonderful salads including fresh beet salad which sounds awful and was really good, fresh bruschetta. I tried chicken three different ways and liked them all; I tried 3 or 4 different kinds of pasta, including chicken marsala, and liked them all. And the desserts...I did not care for the canneloni but I loved a wonderful fresh fruit and little squares of cake served in a cocktail glass with a marvelous vanilla (?) custard...strawberries and raspberries and blueberries, just fabulous. Yum yum....I loved it. Husband had all the prosaic stuff and he liked it too...This was a fun place, great food, I would certainly go back next time I'm near.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
leawood, kansas
“should be better........not worth the money unless you just want "grub"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

best food is their caeser salad, and desserts.. Alot of their food is average at best. Some real slobs dine here.....ruins one's appetite..

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Overland Park, Kansas
“Great quality food for an "All-you-can-eat"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

By far the best "all-you-can-eat" restaurant I've ever eaten at. The food quality is excellent, and the selection is vast - catering to just about anyone. The service was top-notch, friendly, helpful and efficient and the atmosphere felt like an italian family restaurant.

Most of all the value is the best part. The price for all of the above is more than reasonable and I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting or living in Overland Park.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Omaha,Nebraska
“No words describe it. One of a kind.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a buffet. Not your typical buffet. Everything is FRESH and very tasty. No need for salt and pepper. This is not RYAN's or GOLDEN CORRAL. It is about 1000x better. The value for $17 is great. I really wish I had a spare stomach when I ate here. I am not from the area and get very tempted to drive 3 hours just to eat here. I just don't think I'd be able to drive 3 hours back. Then I'd sleep in their parking lot and eat there again when I woke up. :) This place would be a goldmine if they expanded to different locations. VERY busy place, as it should be. The staff is very attentive and upbeat every time I am there. Can't wait to return.

• Visited May 2013