“Great BBQ and awesome Ribs!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 390 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Harrisonville, Missouri
“Great BBQ and awesome Ribs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Finger lickin' good BBQ! My husband and I both enjoyed our meals a great deal. He had a rib selection which featured a sampling of baby back, pork, beef and lamb ribs and I had a KC sampler with burnt ends and pork ribs. The Hot BBQ sauce is delicious! I would recommend Jack Stack highly to anyone wanting to enjoy some great KC BBQ while in town.

Visited February 2013

Boracay, Philippines
“BBQLicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ is great place for barbeque. It's always good. It's our second time going to FJSBBQ and were always satisfied. The serving is huge. The atmosphere is good. The first time we went there it was crowded and the second time wasn't because there was a winter storm coming. Our server was nice and helpful.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gilbert, Arizona
“Going back is a must”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My first night in town on business I wanted to find who had the best BBQ. The hotel recommended Jack Stack. It was very busy, but I found an open place at the bar which did not take away from the service I received. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, cheesy corn bake, & BBQ beans. I had never been here so I asked for one each of the BBQ sauces- I think my favorite was the original, or spicy....or...actaully I couldn't make up my mind so I continued to add different sauce with different bites. The manager come over to ask how things were, and recommended that if I like the spicy sauce I ask next time for the cook to add jalapenos. That was the best ever!! I had to go back a few times while in town and was not disappointed with service or with food and getting there on the early side of dinner was perfect. When looking for the restaurant, I drove by several times because I was scanning for Jack Stack on the building because thats what I was told (go to Jack Stack}...but what actually stands out when scanning buildings and driving by is Fiorella's...just had to continue looking at the entire name...but well worth the few times I had to turn around

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very accommodating.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We recently visited with a large unorganized group. The staff was very accommodating and did not get annoyed with the constantly growing table, kudos for going with the flow. The food was great (I went with pulled pork) and the beer selection didn't disappoint.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
overland park, kansas
“Consistently outstanding...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Always great food, service, & atmosphere. Many bbq eateries in KC but this place never disappoints. Falling off the bone ribs both beef & pork,chicken, brisket, & salmon with sides that you could make a meal of all on their own. Excellent drink menu with an adequate wine selection & beers on tap.

Visited February 2013