“Best Phad Thai you'll ever eat” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Eureka, United States
“Best Phad Thai you'll ever eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

This little restaurant, located in old Overland Park, is one of the best Thai restaurants I have ever eaten in, all over the country. I have had numerous entries and lunches over the years, and the food and service has been consistently very high. The curries are warm, mellow, and wonderful, particularly on a cold winter night. My favorite, that I have a hard time ordering anything else over, is the Phad Thai. The style is more of a hearty "peasant-style" Phad Thai, and is loaded with rich, warm flavors. You can order any heat level you wish - I usually order the "Thai Hot," due to the fact that I am a Chili Head, and the heat is about all I can take. When I order it like that, the dish literally explodes with flavor. But, if you have a mild palate, not to worry. My daughter hates anything that is spicy and orders the mild, and loves that as well. Give this place a try - it is well worth your trip.

• Visited November 2013

Kansas
“Keep coming back for more!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Some friends took me to eat at this restaurant a few years ago and have been going back ever since. Its a small but nice family owned restaurant. The wait staff is very helpful and so friendly. The food is so good that whenever we visit we always get an extra order to bring home as leftovers to eat the next day. Some of our favorites include crab rangoons, pad thai, and pad sea eaw.

• Visited October 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Thai Place has the best pineapple fried rice that I have ever eaten. I would highly recommend this place, and will be back.

Visited December 2013
Olathe, Kansas
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The food was great, the service was courteous and knowledgeable, and a wonderful jazz guitarist completed the atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013
Brownsburg, Indiana
“LOVED the Thai Place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went to the Thai Place for a business lunch... Could have stayed there the entire day and ate my way to a bariatric treatment center.

I had curry chicken of some sort... Stellar.

As an appetizer .. Had some sort of beef on shredded cabbage with a spicy sauce on the side... I could have dined on a couple orders of that and been ecstatic.

Service / cleanliness / atmosphere... All first rate.

• Visited August 2013