I've stayed at a couple Sheratons now and this one is very good. Great clean and modern facilities. We paid $5 and got a corner room. I found out later that there were "club" rooms that had a few more amenities including continental breakfast and a club lounge. I'm not sure what the rooms were like and the website was not very descriptive on those. So I'm unsure if its worth the upgrade for $20ish dollars. Breakfast should be standard in this hotel but was not unless you were i a club room.
I get that this area is corporate in nature so the little up charges for things is more common. Just a heads up.
overall great pool and patio area. managers reception and very solid rooms. I'd stay again and try the club rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Overland Park At The Hotel Overland Park
- Sheraton Overland Park At The Hotel
- Sheraton Overland Park
- Overland Park Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Overland Park Hotel at the Convention Center. The Country Club Plaza, downtown Kansas City, and the Truman Sports Complex are within a 20-minute drive and are all easily reached via I-435. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Overland Park at the Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.