“Little Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Little Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Well maybe not so little, but a little tucked away - a local secret so to speak. Great selection of coffees and a perfect spot for a breakfast, brunch or lunch get together. Our server was a bit over eager on the last visit but that's okay the food was great.

I love the twists they put on staples and then of course the totally unique combinations of other dishes. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited January 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Disappointing meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was my first time eating at Le Peep. Based on what I had heard about the restaurant I really expected to love it.

The service was merely average. Neither the greeter nor our waiter.were friendly though the service we received at the table was quick and efficient.

I ordered the Green Fields Forever dish which was delicious but overpriced for the amount received. It came with Peasant Potatoes, great flavor but clearly not fresh as they were cold and hard.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and neat atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I went here with a friend and she had been there before but I had not. I was impressed with the large selection of menu items. I had the rueben sandwich. My friend gave me sons of her grilled chicken salad sandwich. They were both simply yummy. The flavors were exploding with flair. The service was great. Everyone should stop in this cute place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was very good. Service was awesome for a Sunday morning. Very organized. Someone needs to tell the older hostess lady to NOT touch the rims of all the glasses she rearranges after the busboys set the table

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“has gone down hill with service and food quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was once my grandson's favorite breakfast place. Now I am sure he will never go there again. It was horrible. On Sunday morning, we called to put our name on list and find out a possible time for seating. The male said 30-45 minutes. OK, but it turned out to be 1 hour and 20 minutes. Then we waited for a server for about 20 minutes and our meal was then another 20 minutes. Three times, my husband asked for milk for his coffee and finally was received. His order was messed up and the server just grabbed it out in front of him and then he waited another 10 minutes. The food was less than good, but edible. I will say the server gave us a coupon when she found out how long we waited, but it did not speed up her service. It seemed to us that they were more interested in wearing Halloween costumes than taking care of the people. One female had a costume which was covered with feathers. Needless to say there were feathers everywhere. This costume was not suitable for a restaurant, but better than the aging female in the pink skin tight body suit. That was even more disgusting. This place will never see us again.

• Visited October 2012