“Best theatre ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas, USA
“Best theatre ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have been coming to Overland Park to go to this theatre for several years now! Whenever we have a 3-day weekend coming up, I check to see what is showing. Always a great show, great food, great service, great experience!

Olathe, Kansas
7 attraction reviews
“So much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have a friend who has season tickets. Has always heard about it and it never really interested me. Then I got the opportunity to go for free and fell in love with it. Even took my teenager to see 'Hairspray'. I look forward to each new show!

Kansas City, Missouri
25 attraction reviews
“Love New Theater!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been to New Theater several times and its always amazing. The food is outstanding and the shows even more so! The prices are reasonable, especially for the quality of food they serve.

My one issue is seating however... the last time we were there we sat in an aisle/box seat and for the first time ever, had an issue. There were 3 tables in our little section and the man sitting at the first table had his chair pushed out so far we had to squeeze by (which is not fun with a plate of hot food)...even the waiter was having an issue getting by. We asked the waiter to say something, which he politely did and the man had the nerve to push his chair out even further!

When we got up and tried to get by, we couldn't get through. My husband had to literally push the guy's chair forward (with him in it) to get by and the man didn't say anything!! Its not New Theater's fault but I would really watch what seats you by or you might get trapped too!

Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
12 attraction reviews
“We Make This a Regular Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Combine good company with good wine, a funny live show and excellent food and what do you get? New Theatre Restaurant of course!

We go as often as we can and have NEVER been disappointed - well sometimes the show is a little less funny but it's hard to please everybody right. But as far as the food is concerned it is always a hit and we've been going there for years. Don't miss out!

Kansas City, Missouri
“be a season member”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

we have been season memebers for over 6 years. we go here 5-6 times a year and love the shows and they have the best buffet you'll ever go to! food is always prepared well and they never let it get cold or stale by being over heat to long. great desserts too.

Visited December 2012