* Fairly new, tucked away off the main roads, though still easy to access to them
* Ample parking
* "Open King" Suite is spacious (18 x 24), with big flat screen TV, DVD player, recliner, sleeper sofa, ample lighting and big windows
* Very nice & accommodating staff
* Upscale bar of bath soap in the shower
* Two laundry rooms, conveniently located (one on the third floor)
* Three big mirrors, one full length
* Adequate plug ins for power. I especially liked the desk lamp with two built-in outlets -- perfect!
* Good digital clock
* Comfortable bed
* Two a/c & heating units... one by the bed/desk and one in the living area. New and work well. Reasonably quiet.
* Thick drapes to block out all light
* Wifi works well
* Nice, big refrigerator & freezer (w/ ice maker)
* Big dresser
* Breakfast is pretty basic, but adequate ... plain bagels, muffins, oatmeal, three kinds of coffee, cream cheese, jelly, fruit
* Sink area is a little cramped, but adequate
* Kitchen is very cramped, trouble opening some cabinets
* Room was missing some supplies (shampoo, dish washing liquid, paper towels, etc.), but front desk staff was quick to supply them when asked.
* Somewhat thin walls... could hear some bathroom noises and occasional sounds/voices from next door
* Nice spacious shower, but curtain would not close completely resulting in water on floor
* Bathroom sink faucet difficult to turn off completely
* Have to pay $5 for internet, but that covers the entire stay
* Sparse workout room (one treadmill, one stepper)
I stayed here for three nights in September (2011), and plan to stay here again next time I am in town. Great value for $60 a night! I was upgraded to an Open King Suite because that's all they had left when I arrived. (Sweet!)
My biggest complaint was the noise coming from the rooms adjacent to mine. There were a number of college age adults staying at the hotel that weekend, for some athletic competition I believe, and they got a bit raucous. I complained to the front desk and the problem went away for the most part.
There are two laundry rooms in the hotel, each with several washers and dryers. The one I used was o...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.