“I'll be here again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 39 hotels in Overland Park
Sacramento, California
“I'll be here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2006

This was one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. With amenities like wireless internet, hot breakfast (comparable to Holiday Inn Express, but with eggs, sausage, bacon, etc), an open bar from 3-6pm, very clean, modern rooms, this place was well worth it. The only problem was I had a ground floor room, near the indoor pool entrance, so it was quite noisy, until about midnight. I could also hear my neighbors telephone ring, through the walls.

Stayed May 2006

163 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2005

We were traveling from the Plaza area looking for a hotel on a Saturday night. One after another was full. Finally we stopped at the Drury Inn and Pear Tree Inn (they were connected). I went into Pear Tree and they had a room available for $64.00. Were were prepared to spend $200 at the Plaza so this seemed excellent. I asked the very friendly receptionist what the difference was between Pear Tree and Drury, she said Pear Tree was more economical...Drury offered hot breakfast etc. We decided to stay there and had a room on the 3rd floor. Extremely clean, marble bathroom, great water pressure, new carpet, soft pillows...sort of small room, but not uncomfortable. We thought it was extrememly nice. Better than the Holiday Inn in Westport we've stayed in, Embassy Suites on the Plaza, Quarterage hotel in Westport etc. I guess the hotel was recently renovated. One complaint, walls were very thin and I was woken up at 3:45 am to some guy on the phone in the next room...I could hear EVERY word. Problem was solved when I turned on the air conditioner fan...it muffled the sound and I slept fine from then on. Breakfast is like a Holiday Inn Express...bagels, Krispy Creme, waffles, cereal, yogurt, apples, coffee etc. All in all it was a nice quick stay for some very tired travelers and because of the good experience I became a Drury Gold Key member and we'll be staying there the next time we travel through Kansas City. Check rates on the Drury website before expedia or travelocity...they actually have much better deals...and it's more expensive during the week in this location due to business travelers.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2005

This, like many other Drury Inn's is consistant and up to par with some of the best hotels in town at a reasonable price. They also have the hot meals in the morning.

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Overland Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Drury Inn & Suites Overland Park

Address: 10963 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS 66210
Location: United States > Kansas > Overland Park
#4 Family Hotel in Overland Park
#12 Business Hotel in Overland Park
Hotel Class:3 star — Drury Inn & Suites Overland Park 3*
Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. A short drive from Kansas City, this beautiful suburb can stand on its own. Consistently rated a Top 10 place to live, we believe you’ll, at least, like to visit Overland Park and the Drury Inn & Suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Overland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Drury Inn And Suites Overland Park
Drury Inn & Suites Overland Park Hotel Overland Park
Drury Inn Overland Park
Drury Overland Park

If you own or manage Drury Inn & Suites Overland Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.