“Good value for the money” 3 of 5 stars

Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6300 West 110th Street, Overland Park, KS 66211   |
Ranked #25 of 39 hotels in Overland Park
Chesterfield, MO
“Good value for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Booked on Hotwire at a great rate. Bonus was breakfast at no charge (varied selections) and happy hour/casual dinner at no charge. Shuttle service to stores/restaurants in area available to those without cars. Disadvantages: entire property is located close to interstate, and my room was in the building right next to it, so noise was a factor. Vertical blinds had seen better days, so light filtered in early morning; reported this on 2nd day, but if in fact an attempt was made to repair them, I didn't see any improvement.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager_913, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Good Afternoon,
Thank You for recently posting a response regarding your recent stay at our hotel! I am glad to see you were able to take advantage of both the complimentary breakfast and social hour! You also mentioned our complimentary shuttle which takes our guests within a 5 mile radius to restaurants, shopping, and points of interest. I hope you were able to utilize it as well! I will personally see to it that the blinds in your room are taken care of so any future guests don't experience the same issue you had. Thank you again for your "Good Value for the Money" comments! Enjoy the rest of your week!

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

This place is quite a contrast in customer service and room quality. This is an old Marriott Residence Inn that needed refurbishing a looong time ago. The outside stairs are part wood part concrete. The board on the landing are sticking up enough to trip over and there are cigarette butts stuck between the boards.The paint on the fascia is flaking off, the pool is covered and the cover is filled with dirt. The rooms are very dated and the kitchen is not well stocked. The whole place needs a big overhaul! I would not stay there again. Now, the contrast I was talking about......The staff here is REALLY nice! The lady that checked us in was the most helpful front desk clerk I have run into. I asked for directions from another one and they almost went with us in the car. They were truly wonderful people. Either Chase needs to overhaul this place or those people need to apply for work at another hotel!

Room Tip: The hotel is situated between the freeway and a 4 land road. Get an inside unit to somewhat reduce t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager_913, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Good Morning!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate any feedback and strive to fix any issues you may have had while you were here with us.
You will be very happy to know that all of our exterior staircases will be receiving updates (3 buildings are already completed!) within the next couple of months and our outdoor swimming pool will be open within the week. It certainly has been difficult keeping leaves and other debri off of the pool cover, especially with the recent storms and rain we have been having.
Each one of our kitchens is equipped with dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils for four individuals. I do apologize if your room did not have our required items. I will personally make sure I inspect your room to see that those items are stocked according to our standard!
I would certainly have to agree with you in regards to our Staff! They are top-notch and Every Single One of them cares greatly about our property! I will be sure to share your comments with them as we work together to make sure future guest stays are Enjoyable.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with me, Enjoy your Mother's Day Weekend!

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I'm always happy when my travels take me to Chase Suites in Overland Park. From the friendly greeting on check-in to the trouble free check-out, I enjoy my stay. I always have the feel of being at some lake side resort yet having the convenience of the city. The food is always good the rooms always very clean, comfy bed...it's just great.

Room Tip: Every room I've stayed in had a real working fire-place. Complete kitchen set-up
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager_913, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Good Evening Geotreo,
I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my staff! We too like to consider ourselves a lakeside resort; our unique property is certainly not your ordinary hotel! Now that Spring has arrived, all the trees and flowers are starting to bloom! It looks Beautiful, we are Excited to share it with you and our other guests! Looking forward to having you back! Don't hesitate to call ahead of time with any special requests.
Cocoa, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

Discovered this hotel thru a package deal from Expedia.
No disappointment. Large suite, comfortable queen size bed, equipped kitchen, good size bathroom. Great location close to convention center. Great service, good breakfast included, pleasant management.
Our suite, unfortunately was directly overlooking a busy highway, which was pretty noisy at times. Reason, was hotel was full for the first 3 nights.....
I would recommend asking for a room away from the highway if possible.
The suite includes access to a super athletic club a couple of blocks away. You could not get a better gym with inside pool, tennis courts, exercise rooms, etc..
I will be back when in the area.

Stayed April 2012
Good Evening Daniel D,
I am glad to see that you Enjoyed your recent stay here in Overland Park! We look forward to your return! Our complimentary gym pass to the fitness facility, just a couple of blocks away, is an amenity that everyone can utilize! Whether you want to work out, participate in a class, or swim in the lap pool, they have something for everyone. Thank you for all of your kind comments, we will see you soon!
Marshfield MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

The bedrooms are roomy and the beds are really comfortable. The unit appeared to have been updated recently as per its interior paint, bedding, and maybe the bath sink tops. The weak points were that the living room sofa needed to be replaced and the carpeting showed some stains. I expect the carpet was clean. There was a musty odor inside when we arrived yet after we were there awile the place aired out and really was comfortable. I recommend asking for your unit to be back a bit from the highway and don't take a 2nd floor unit if you can't carry your luggage up the stairs.

Room Tip: Get to the breakfast early if you can. We were there at the last and staff was having trouble keepin...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
General_Manager_913, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Good Evening!
I'm very Glad to see you Enjoyed your stay at the Chase Suite Hotels of Overland Park! We take pride in our Spacious, Comfortable Suites and wanted to "Thank You" for taking notice! We receive numerous calls from guests asking what beds we have in our suites as they want to purchase them for their own homes! Our breakfast has been very popular and we do have numerous guests that join us for it. I will certainly share your comments with the manager in charge of breakfast. We want Every guest to be able to Enjoy the breakfast, regardless of the time. Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to having you as a return guest!
Lancaster, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

We booked the hotel via Hotwire and were more than satisfied with our stay. An inviting lobby/dining area and a clean, comfortable, quiet room. A great bed. A reasonable breakfast. And, a plus for a future stay for us, pet friendly. No complaints here.

Room Tip: Interior rooms will likely be more quiet.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
General_Manager_913, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Good Afternoon NMDave,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Chase Suite Hotels in Overland Park! We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to your future stays with us! Let us know if there are any special requests you may have upon your return!
Easley, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

Facility is very old and needs to be remodeled. The pictures on the website must be a different hotel because they are definitely not from the hotel we stayed at. Our room was about 50 feet from I-435 so we heard traffic noise all the time.

Hot breakfast was cool at best and nothing to write home about.

We were supposed to stay five nights but something in the room caused our allergies to go crazy so we checked out three days early and went to the OP Sheraton. Much nicer hotel and cheaper too!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
General_Manager_913, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park, responded to this review, February 8, 2012
Good Evening KG89765,
I wanted to first of all "Thank You" for expressing your concerns regarding your recent stay at our hotel. As the new General Manager of the Chase Suite Hotels in Overland Park it is my #1 goal to ensure that All of our guests are completely satisfied and well taken care of before, during, and after every stay. I have reviewed each and every one of your comments and shared them with our entire management team. We hold our staff to the highest of standards and work hard to correct any errors on our part. We certainly want to make sure that each guest feels the "Comforts of Home" that we promote every day. If you would like, I encourage you to contact me directly to discuss your stay.

We take all of your feedback very seriously and once again apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Warm Regards,
Walker Swan

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Overland Park? Share your experiences!