You added Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 W. 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Kansas City - Overland Park - Convention Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Overland Park
Overland Park
“A very good stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great location and very courteous staff. Very clean room and excellent maid service. Would definitely stay again. My experience was very good. I was not troubled by any smoke smells in the hotel, the only smell was of cooked meals in the evening and this appeared to be taken care of by an application of Air Freshener most nights. a very good place to stay with good pricing.

Room Tip: I choose a King Deluxe which was great for me.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Christopher - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our location worked for you and also that our staff was courteous. I am sorry that there was a slight odor in your room of food that was cooked within the hotel; however, I am glad we were able to correct this issue in a timely manner.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Prairie Village, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I thought my room was excellent, great TV, clean room, and well maintained. I would certainly go back. Good value for my rate. Location is easy on and off of the I-435 Loop. It was a nice quiet place, and I would go back. They are even pet friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Michael - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that your room was excellent and that you were satisfied with the cleanliness throughout our hotel. I'm also very happy to hear that you enjoyed the fact that we are pet friendly and close to the 435 highway.

Wichita, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The entire place reeked of cigarette smoke, from the entrance all the way to my room, despite being a completely non-smoking hotel. There were other funky odors as well, and a stain on the bed sheet. Also, no hair dryer, so be prepared. I won't be going back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Angie - The staff and I have read your comments about your stay with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that the hotel had a slight smoke odor. Since the entire city of Overland Park is non-smoking, we will work to educate our guests of this rule to prevent this from happening in the future. In addition, since we do not offer hairdryers in our guest rooms, I will work with our staff on offering guests this item at check-in moving forward.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at ovp@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Great location in Overland Park. Janine at the front desk was courteous, professional, and very pleasant. I booked through a Priceline Express Deal and was very pleased with the value. I hope to stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2013
Jeff - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. I'm also very pleased to hear that the staff at the front desk were professional and pleasant.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Overall a bad experience. Bathroom was dirty, no toilet paper, no trash cans, TV was fuzzy, refrigerator didn't work. The sofa couch did not have any sheets and the mattress was dirty. Overall, the rooms don't appear to be very well maintained.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Rick - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room was not properly stocked with the proper amenities. This is not typical for our hotel and I will work with our staff to ensure this does not happen in the future.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ovp@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This hotel is a disappointment. They do not clean up the rooms or supply towels after 6-7 days. I was not aware of this . The midnight front desk staff was friendly, but the day staff was not pleasant. The rooms are old and dirty. The water pressure is low. Check the mattress for bed bugs. They need to tear down this hotel and build a new one. The housekeeping staff is lazy. I checked out on June 2nd, and I am staying at the Hyatt Place located next door. I rather spend more money for happiness and a clean room. I will warn my friends not to stay at this dump.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jean - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that our rooms are not satisfactory and our day staff was not pleasant. To uphold our company's high standards, we will make sure to do a better job in our inspections of guestrooms prior to a guests arrival.

I have also spoken with the front desk staff about their interactions with the guest. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ovp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Webb City, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Was very disappointed to find that there are no ice machines in the building. The refrigerators did not have ice makers, but they were "generous" enough to provide ONE tiny ice tray that produced maybe 24 1" inch cubes. That doesn't go very far when you have a family staying. There are no hair dryers provided in the rooms. Our shower curtain had mold all along the bottom. The Grab-n-Go breakfast consisted of a tiny cabinet with muffins, granola bars, apples/oranges and oatmeal. Coffee/tea only - no juice or milk. No sugar packets either - just artificial sweetener. Pretty skimpy. Plus, there was a piece of bread lying in the hall way floor when we checked in. It was still there 24 hours later, even though the housekeeping cart was sitting 6 feet from it. No one bothered to pick it up.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The level of cleanliness in your room as well as in the hallway you described is unacceptable. I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response, I am speaking with the entire staff so we can improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies. Also, I want to apologize for there not being a hairdryer in the room. This is something that should have been offered to you at check-in.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ovp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave

Address: 5401 W. 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Kansas City - Overland Park - Convention Center)
Location: United States > Kansas > Overland Park
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Overland Park
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Overland Park Hotel Overland Park
Homestead Suites Overland Park
Homestead Overland Park
Overland Park Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.