“Excellent amenities for price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave

You added Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 W. 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Kansas City - Overland Park - Convention Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Overland Park
Davenport, Iowa
“Excellent amenities for price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Even for a weekend stay, this was the best hotel I've stayed at for <$80 per night in the Overland Park area. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the entire experience did truly feel like a "home away from home." The room, kitchen, and bathroom were very clean, and the full kitchen was so convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide that "home away from home" experience for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here at this Exended stay from January 2011 into August 2012. I left to work in Tucson, AZ, for several months and returned to Overland Park and again in mid-October 2012 and have been living at this Extended Stay since then until present. I plan to live here as long as I work here and that could be one to multiple years. This location is excellent and is convenient to all work and shopping for this area and not far from downtown KC.

I have enjoyed and am enjoying staying here. The rooms are very comfortable and clean with the maids doing an excellent job. The desk clerks are very courteous and helpful and are a great bunch of people. There have been major improvements since I have been here with new carpeting, new beds, new quilt/comforter, new pillows, new large digital TV (and cable service is included), and overall painting and fix-up. There is free wireless internet service and it is great. The current manager, Brea Kleitz, is just a super human being and a great manager and people person. Before I came back to Overland Park to work again in October, I contacted her for moving back into this Extended Stay. She took care of everything and had my suite in excellent shape ready for me to move back into it. I can't say enough good things about her.

My room is equipped with refrigerator, microwave, sink, counter, electric stove built into countertop, and countertop with a lot of cabinets and plenty of space. There is a large closet in my room which makes the room worth it for that alone. There is a desk large enough for desk for computer and any other use desired. With the friendly persons here, the convenience, and all the perks thrown into the room offerings, this is a nice family-like place to stay. Guest noise is minimal. There is a guest laundry and just recently, all new washers and dryers are installed and do a great job. There is a large bathroom in each unit also with plenty of counter space.

I highly recommend this Extended Stay. I have lived in an apartment here for four years prior to moving here and I think it is a better bargain to live here. I lived in a competing motel here for several months but the room was smaller, the refrigerator was a small one, and there was no stove and no large closet and no countertop or kitchen. Extended Stay is superior at same prices.

I noticed this week they have had snacks, fruits, and drinks for breakfast but I have not used them yet since I have been leaving quite early each day.

This is a great place to stay with great people. I whole-heartedly recommend it.

Dallas Hicks
Living and working away from my home in Tennessee.

Room Tip: There are elevators which make all rooms convenient.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review! It's great to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying all of our new "upgrades" since your last visit with us and I am so happy to hear all of the terrific things you have said about the management and staff at this location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled you are still staying with us and we look forward to having you with us while you are working in the Overland Park area!
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

My recent stay with Extended Stay America- Kansas City/Overland Park- Nall Ave.......was a very good experience! The staff was very nice and polite. The room was very clean and neat, probably the cleanest room I have stayed in, in awhile. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is thinking about staying there. It is in a very central location, close to many attractions/businesses too!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and our polite staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!
Florissant, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I traveled to Kansas City, MO from the St. Louis, MO area and stayed at this property on two separate occasions. The reason I decided to return to that particular hotel was because of my first positive experience. I was not disappointed the second time around...my experience was even much better than the first! The rates were exceptional, the rooms very clean with upgraded bed linen, and the hotel staff was amazing and receptive to my needs. Once again, I'm a happy camper and will definitely return whenever I revisit the Kansas City, MO area. Thanks Extended Stay - Kansas City!!!

Angela - Florissant, MO

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review of our property. I'm thrilled to hear that you came back to stay with us and were even more impressed as well as meeting all of your needs! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Bryan, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The room was very clean and warm, since it was 19 out side. The ck in at 9:30 pm was very slow. We found no drinking glasses and the ice trays empty. I would recommend any of their hotels. We have stayed in several Extended Stays and have had great rooms in all the cities we have visited. We plan on a Houston trip in January and we know who we will stay with.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you found our rooms to be very clean and you stay exclusively with Extended Stay Hotels. I am so sorry that the check-in process was slow and you found no drinking glasses in your room. These will be addressed! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great place to stay--Convenient, Economical & Clean. Good value for the price. Nice area/safe. Check in efficient with friendly and accommodating staff. Nice & comfortable rooms with basic necessities, large screen TV's, fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi, nice laundry facility also. Made being away from home more bearable. Convenient location-safe area. I do not have pet with me but am a dog-lover ---- even though I do not currently have a need for pet accommodations---I greatly appreciate facilities of good quality that do allow pets.11111

Room Tip: no fitness center or restaurant but many eating places nearby and appears they are soon to offer con...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt that the hotel was in a convenient location, the staff was accommodating, the facility was clean and, most importantly, you felt safe. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My stay is great they have made me and my dog very welcome. The staff is wonderful they have made my stay a wonderful experience. The cleanliness is great. I couldn't recommend a better place to stay.

Room Tip: I don't think they have any bad rooms.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you and your dog felt welcomed and that you had such a memorable experience! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave

Address: 5401 W. 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Kansas City - Overland Park - Convention Center)
Location: United States > Kansas > Overland Park
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Overland Park
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Overland Park Hotel Overland Park
Homestead Suites Overland Park
Homestead Overland Park
Overland Park Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.