Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 W. 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Kansas City - Overland Park - Convention Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #29 of 39 hotels in Overland Park
Branson, Missouri
“Very nice motel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

My recent stay with Extended Stay America- Kansas City/Overland Park- Nall Ave.......was a very good experience! The staff was very nice and polite. The room was very clean and neat, probably the cleanest room I have stayed in, in awhile. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is thinking about staying there. It is in a very central location, close to many attractions/businesses too!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and our polite staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon!

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Florissant, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I traveled to Kansas City, MO from the St. Louis, MO area and stayed at this property on two separate occasions. The reason I decided to return to that particular hotel was because of my first positive experience. I was not disappointed the second time around...my experience was even much better than the first! The rates were exceptional, the rooms very clean with upgraded bed linen, and the hotel staff was amazing and receptive to my needs. Once again, I'm a happy camper and will definitely return whenever I revisit the Kansas City, MO area. Thanks Extended Stay - Kansas City!!!

Angela - Florissant, MO

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review of our property. I'm thrilled to hear that you came back to stay with us and were even more impressed as well as meeting all of your needs! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Bryan, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The room was very clean and warm, since it was 19 out side. The ck in at 9:30 pm was very slow. We found no drinking glasses and the ice trays empty. I would recommend any of their hotels. We have stayed in several Extended Stays and have had great rooms in all the cities we have visited. We plan on a Houston trip in January and we know who we will stay with.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you found our rooms to be very clean and you stay exclusively with Extended Stay Hotels. I am so sorry that the check-in process was slow and you found no drinking glasses in your room. These will be addressed! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great place to stay--Convenient, Economical & Clean. Good value for the price. Nice area/safe. Check in efficient with friendly and accommodating staff. Nice & comfortable rooms with basic necessities, large screen TV's, fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi, nice laundry facility also. Made being away from home more bearable. Convenient location-safe area. I do not have pet with me but am a dog-lover ---- even though I do not currently have a need for pet accommodations---I greatly appreciate facilities of good quality that do allow pets.11111

Room Tip: no fitness center or restaurant but many eating places nearby and appears they are soon to offer con...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt that the hotel was in a convenient location, the staff was accommodating, the facility was clean and, most importantly, you felt safe. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My stay is great they have made me and my dog very welcome. The staff is wonderful they have made my stay a wonderful experience. The cleanliness is great. I couldn't recommend a better place to stay.

Room Tip: I don't think they have any bad rooms.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
vguerke, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you and your dog felt welcomed and that you had such a memorable experience! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this Hotel during a weekend visit to the area.The one thing that we look for first is cleanliness of the facility and room. This place was clean. The room was great. Not one issue on the cleanliness or maintenance. Good Job Staff. There was one odd thing about this Hotel and that's the vending area was locked up when front desk close at night. Maybe there's a reason for this but that would be a pain in the butt to forget toothbrush or razor and couldn't gain access to this area. There was no stores or shopping near. The nearest store was 2 miles away. (Price Choppers). This was ok considering we needed to purchase things to cook in room. Yes Cook. This place had full kitchen. Nice. I would recommend this Hotel if your'e in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Kansas City - Overland Park. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

I am terribly sorry that it was not communicated to you upon check-in as to how to access the vending area. Communication is extremely important and I will be sure to address this with the managers and staff. The vending area is actually accessible by guest room keys and is available 24 hours a day/7days a week. Again, I am truly sorry that this was not communicated to you.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My stay was great, the staff is friendly and personable. The rooms are clean and spacious, and the atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. While I was there my air conditioning in my room went out and it took only one call to the great and responsive staff to get my issue resolved before I hung up the phone. You have to stay here if you are in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. I am extremely pleased to know we were able to do that for you, including repairing the air conditioner so quickly. Thank you for your lovely remarks!

Been to Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave

Address: 5401 W. 110th St, Overland Park, KS 66211 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Kansas City - Overland Park - Convention Center)
Location: United States > Kansas > Overland Park
Ranked #29 of 39 hotels in Overland Park
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Kansas City - Overland Park Hotel Overland Park
Homestead Suites Overland Park
Homestead Overland Park
Overland Park Homestead Suites

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Nall Ave, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.