“DoubleTree Overland Park, KS” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
All bundled up!
Ranked #15 of 39 Hotels in Overland Park
Overland Park, KS, United States
“DoubleTree Overland Park, KS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Beautiful Hotel, Comfortable Room, excellent restaurant. At first I thought the location was really remote but after learning the just down the road was all type of shopping and restaurants it was also a very convenient location. Really enjoyed my stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GMDoubleTreeKC, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
We are glad to hear your visit was pleasant! Hopefully it will be the start to many more! Be sure to stop by the front desk at any time for directions to wherever you'd like to go. We'll always be happy to help! Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Beaufort, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Awesome staff. Clean room. Good seminar location. Enjoyed the warm cookie. Good location near interstate. Check-in was good. They had driving directions ready at check-in to guide me to area shopping and businesses. I've be to this hotel several times over the last 10 years. It looks awesome.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Wow! What a great review! We are so glad to hear your continued stays are satisfactory! We strive for the best and always enjoy hearing when we make someone's day. We look forward to your next visit!
Bellevue, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is my second business trip that brought me to visit to the Double Tree in about a month, and it was great to be back for a second visit. The staff greeted me with a warm, "Welcome back!" and had everything ready that I needed. The staff is exceptionally friendly, and the rooms comfortable. I was glad to be back for a second visit!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are so glad you came back to visit us! We appreciate your loyalty and hope that we can continue to "WOW" you on future visits. Thanks for the review! Take Care!
Lenexa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Bed was comfy, room was neat and clean, and everything in the bathroom was where it ought to be. The staff was friendly and the hotel in great shape. Was there for a business conference, but when the choice is provided, I prefer Hilton Hotels.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the 5 stars and the feedback! We hope to see you again soon!
Overland Park, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had a very pleasant experience while staying. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The only thing I can really say negative was that the blow dryer in my room was on its last leg. I could hardly blow dry my hair in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are taking care of the blow dryer. Thanks for the heads up as we always appreciate our guests and their concerns!
Overland Park, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The room was fine. However, the restaurant experience was painful. The service was some of the worst I have ever received. It took well over 20 minutes to just receive a salad. There were other patrons waving down the waitress. At one point we had to inform her someone wanted her attention. In addition, there were stacks of dirty dishes next to our table on a serving tray for the duration of out meal.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GMDoubleTreeKC, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your review. I wanted to apologize for your unfortunate service received. We have discussed with the restaurant crew and will make sure we fix the issue. We appreciate the feedback and value your remarks as we are always striving for the best service. We hope that we can welcome you back in the future with a better experience. Thanks again!
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

When I arrived at the hotel, I had a good experience where the front desk was pleasant and welcome me with a freshly baked cookie. It was a good start. The room had bottled water supply and it was nice as some hotel charges for them

However, the restaurant could be a lot better. I had breakfast where the half and half was spoiled. The one thing I don't like is that the half and half was left on the table and not removed after the previous customer left. I had "used" half and half on the table. I had to remind the server to give me coffee or even a cup. When I told the server that the half and half was spoiled and showed the server the lumps of half and half in my coffee, the server asked me if it was because I added hot water to the coffee..that did not make me feel good at all when the server could not tell spiked half and half. I am not certain I will return.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! I am sorry that your experience in our restaurant was not satisfactory. We have discussed your concern with the department head and are taking appropriate action to fix the issue. We hope that you do in fact come to visit us again and experience our top service. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your return!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City - Overland Park? Share your experiences!