“Great location, could use improvements in certain areas” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Olathe Medical Center

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Olathe Medical Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Olathe Medical Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20662 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Olathe
“Great location, could use improvements in certain areas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The location of the hotel is great. The continental breakfast was good. However, the bathroom door wouldn't close and I requested maintance to fix it three times and it never got fixed. The water in the shower was lukewarm. The cleanliness of the room was average.

• Stayed July 2013

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Elkland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I asked for a king room on the north side of the motel, and was not told that they did not have any at time of reservations. The desks clarks did not know the lay out of the motel (one had 6 weeks and the other was on his first night). The juice machine was out of order in the breakfast room. I was asked to move my car while at breakfast. The room that I did get was on the east side

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Overland Park
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Even if every hotel in town is fully booked I would drive a bit but not stay in this dump again! The owners are some of the unfriendliest and less helpful people you will encounter. Although the location is decent, there are plenty of other hotels nearby so there is no need to stay at the Days Inn. Not that clean either...

• Stayed July 2013
Eudora ks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff was friendly. The pictures on the website need to be updated,I was dissapointed when we went down to the pool area and found there wasn't a hot tub as the pictures showed.The pool was so cold we couldn't go swimming. I was very dissapointed with my stay there, for the price i paid.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Simons Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were working in town and stayed here. Upon check in we found hairs in the beds and the bathroom was unclean. I went to the front desk and requested a refund, which he told me that he was not authorized to give a refund. I asked to speak to a manager, which he said would not be there until the following morning. Disgusted, I left and went and obtained another Clean room elsewhere. I returned to the Days Inn the following morning to speak with the manager. The manager "Sean" came out and had a slick pack of lies and assured me that he would check into it and mail me a refund or place it on my credit card. Either way, he said he would call me by the end of the day. Obviously he knew I was from out of town and he would probably never see me again, so he could lie until I was out of sight. I have not heard back from him about getting a refund for the room, and he will not return my phone calls. I would not recommend this place and the management obviously is very dishonest and shady.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Olathe Medical Center? Share your experiences!