“Great Lenexa BBQ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Olathe Medical Center

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Olathe Medical Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Olathe Medical Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20662 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Olathe

94 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Eudora ks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff was friendly. The pictures on the website need to be updated,I was dissapointed when we went down to the pool area and found there wasn't a hot tub as the pictures showed.The pool was so cold we couldn't go swimming. I was very dissapointed with my stay there, for the price i paid.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Simons Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were working in town and stayed here. Upon check in we found hairs in the beds and the bathroom was unclean. I went to the front desk and requested a refund, which he told me that he was not authorized to give a refund. I asked to speak to a manager, which he said would not be there until the following morning. Disgusted, I left and went and obtained another Clean room elsewhere. I returned to the Days Inn the following morning to speak with the manager. The manager "Sean" came out and had a slick pack of lies and assured me that he would check into it and mail me a refund or place it on my credit card. Either way, he said he would call me by the end of the day. Obviously he knew I was from out of town and he would probably never see me again, so he could lie until I was out of sight. I have not heard back from him about getting a refund for the room, and he will not return my phone calls. I would not recommend this place and the management obviously is very dishonest and shady.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Derby, Kansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The manager of this hotel is a flat out shady liar. I cancelled my stay 3 weeks before the date of reservation, and was charged anyway. Now he says he's issued a refund and has not. Had to file a dispute with my bank. This happend to 20+ people in our group of families visiting the area for a softball tournament for our daughters.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Olathe Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Olathe Medical Center

Sleep Inn Olathe
Olathe Sleep Inn
Address: 20662 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061 (Formerly Sleep Inn)
Location: United States > Kansas > Olathe
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in Olathe
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Olathe Medical Center 2*
We are the newest indoor three story (with elevator access) Days Inn in Johnson County (Olathe) Kansas.Located in a Mall setting across the street from Olathe Medical Center.Indoor heated pool just renovated.74 rooms and three Suites.We strive to provide the best service in a clean comfortable setting in a mid scale economy market. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Olathe Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Olathe Medical Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.