“Great Food -Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 206 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: American
Olathe, Kansas
“Great Food -Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Burgers were huge had to bring home half in a doggy bag. Wife had the fish and chips and she said they were the best she has had. 4 large pieces of fish with endless fries. great place to dine.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Strawberry lemonade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

The burgers are good. The fries are fine. I go for the strawberry lemonade. Best I have ever had. Service is good. Very loud restaurant but a great place for a lemonade or beer after work.

Kansas City
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I tend not to like a lot of "stuff" on my burgers, so this is not one of my favorite places.When I have eaten here, the food has been good. The service is sometimes lacking.

Visited February 2012
Overland Park, Kansas
“Mr. Koning and the crew, done well again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Mr Paul Khoury, President
PB&J Restaurants, Inc.
10220 W 87th Street
Overland Park, KS 66212

Dear Mr. Paul Khoury,

Once again I can’t help but share a great dining experience at our all time favorite, Red Robin at 20155 West 153 in Olathe. Talking about the royal treatment! Well, it don’t get no better than this! Seems like every time my wife and I come in for a visit lately we have just missed Manager Extraordinaire, Mr. Bill Knoing. So last Friday March 3rd, I called ahead to make sure he would be there!

When we walked in your hostess said, “Mr. Woodward, your table is waiting!” (Bill knows the closer I am to the bar the better behaved I will be. HA HA!) So when we were escorted to our favorite table, we were WOWED to discover it was draped in a black table cloth and ready for us to begin!

Great bartender Megan quickly came over, taking our libation order and telling us our favorite wine was chilled and ready to pour. When Bill saw us seated he stopped by to see if we were impressed! Blown away would be a better word. Almost felt guilty, none of the other folks in the bar area got the black table cloth. Bet they were wondering who in the world we were!

It was soooo good to see bubbly, vivacious, energetic, full of life Christina. Paul, you and Bill have to find a way to make sure she doesn’t move to some place crazy again! I would make a million if I could find a way to bottle her enthusiasm and that beautiful contagious smile.

When I told Bill about our bad experience with your new Bacon Burger, and the fact that the “pre-cooked” limp bacon ruined it, and was much impressed with his can-do, I took care of it spirit! He informed me of his personal lecture, more of a “come to Jesus” meeting with the cooks! I think they got the message. My burger was covered with REAL CRISPY BACON this time.

I can’t say enough about Red Robin’s outstanding “Koning” trained servers. During our fabulous Friday night dining probably 6 different wait staff stopped by to make sure we were getting the Red Robin Royalty.

General Manager, Super Bill is a keeper for sure! And Megan and Christina keep us coming back!

Please be assured, we have done our part to tell others about your wonderful restaurant and the fine, fun crew who graciously serve at the Olathe, Red Robin.

Devoted and thoroughly satisfied Red Robin customers,

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Topeka, Kansas
“KC visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

My wife had the Nantuck sea food platter and it was excellent, I had a gourmet cheese burger loved it.

Visited March 2012