“NOT THE BEST” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 14 hotels in Olathe
Windsor, Missouri, United States
“NOT THE BEST”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Convenient to a meeting place. The price was right. No hot water in the morning. Would not return. Asked for additional pillows and got them when laundry was done, about 2 hours later. Safe location because it is next to police and fire station.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. It was near my event and the cheapest option. I have stayed in a lot of budget hotels and often in Exono lodges. This is a disgrace!

First, the doors that open to the outside (on the ends of building) do not lock in any way. I had a non smoking room and could barely sleep because the smoke smell from the hallway and other rooms was SO strong. The room itself was stained an rundown. I could overlook this except for the following---a few hours after checking in, someone knocked on my door. I yelled who is it? No answer. Walked over and looked thru peephole. Nothing. As I am about to walk away, I see a man stand up and run down the hallway! He ha been crouched down hiding out of sight of the peephole!! I told the front desk. The response was, "oh there are kids on your floor, probably just kids playing a joke." As a woman alone, didn't feel safe. I had already laid for that night, otherwise I would have been gone that minute.

Also, door security lock didn't work and you had to hold the handle down for a min or two for the toilet to flush. Only stay here if it is an emergency!!

• Stayed April 2013
Liberty, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My stay at this hotel was an enjoyable stay. Check in was very quick and the desk clerk provided great dinner recommendations. There are quite a few fast food and sit down restaurants down the street from the hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and answered every question I had. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel should be closed down for many violations. I booked this hotel on hotwire.com wish I would not have charged me $54 bucks for smelly nasty room. The sheets were dirty the room smelled like an old closet. The fridge smelled of mildew. There was bugs on the desk when I turned the light on. I had dirty sheets on the so called hard as bricks beds. Loud heater small tv flat old pillows. Never stay here. I complained but still had to pay $54 made me so angry. I left the room and booked a clean room at crowne plaza for $65 bucks and it was clean and nice. I am calling hotwire as well as health department for the roaches. Nasty hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

This place was by far the worst place I have ever stayed. What looked like gang-bangers hanging out in the parking lot, the front desk clerk was completely unprofessional in appearance & service. The room was filthy, hairs in the sink & tub, dirty microwave & fridge. The internet didn't work & tech support number went to voice mail all night. But the very worst thing was when I woke up & there were cockroaches crawling on the nightstand, walls & in the shower. Then the desk clerk had the guts to call my room to tell me check out is in 2 hours and asked if I wanted to stay another night.

• Stayed September 2012
Harrisonville, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I recently stayed here, payed for a week and left after only 3 days. I didn't care that the place was dirty or run down. I simply needed a room as i was working in the area but on my third day i found items stolen from my room. The manager yelled at me, accusing me of making false statements and said that I have a lot of stuff, so how would I even know what was and was not there! I was also told that if I wanted him to pay me for the items missing, that I would not be welcome there. He payed me when I threatened to call the police and I left that night. The stolen items were not expensive but a thief will take anything!!! Take heed and spend a bit more somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jakarta, Indonesia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this motel, booked through an online agency, in which we payed cash after the booking. The manager neglected to let us know we couldn't do that, took our money, and then charged our card as well. Very run down, sheets full of stains, blood, and other things which are uncertain of their origin. Towels had old lipstick and blood stains on them, pillows were like cement bags. Would never, in a lifetime stay in this place, even if offered for free. BEWARE!!!

Room Tip: tip: find another hotel, any other hotel.