“Very Satisfied” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   211 N Rawhide, Olathe, KS 66061 (Formerly Days Inn Kansas City Olathe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Olathe
Springfield, Missouri
“Very Satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The only thing I didn't like was that there were no safety bars for the shower. The room size was really nice. The bed was great! First time that it wasn't to hard. We had trouble with the frig, but they came right away and fixed the problem. It was close to where we were going and not hard to find. The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Tell the hotel staff all you need and they try there best to do what you need.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Harry P, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Rebecca:

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We take great pride in trying to make each guest's stay a memorable one. I will share your comments with each member of the hotel staff. Comments such as yours have enabled us to improve our hotel and service for every guest. I will be calling you personally later today to speak with you so that I have a clear understanding of those things that made your stay memorable.

Rebecca, without s guest taking the time as you did to share their comments, good or bad, with us, our staff would not have the opportunity to continue to make changes or continue practices that will make future guests’ stays as welcomed as yours.
If you are in the area again, we hope you will once again choose Rodeway Inn and Suites for your lodging needs. Please do not hesitate calling me personally to make your reservation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cordially

Scott Ebersol
Director of Marketing
Rodeway Inn and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mustang, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We arrived at another hotel in Olathe at 2:00 am. I didn't have funds available in my bank account until the time that my bank opened on Saturday morning. The other hotel would not let us stay even though we had stayed there two other times. We drove to Rodeway, I explained the situation and they allowed us to stay. Thank you for helping us!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Harry P, Director of Sales at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Kimberly:

On behalf of our entire hotel staff, including the front desk clerk who helped you check in, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to supply this kind comment. Our staff takes great pride in trying to accommodate all our guests and provide a welcome lodging experience.

We hope you will select Rodeway Inn and Suites the next time you are needing a hotel while visiting Olathe.

Cordially,

Scott Ebersol
Director of Marketing and Guest relations
Louisville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very old recycled hotel. Room was clean but very dated. Parking lot is rough and my room was in a remote building. Everything around it is closed down and very industrial. I choose it because it was close to people I was visiting.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Prescott, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

the bed had blood on it. bugs crawling on floor. 30 year old matress. carpet was black with stains. when i complained to clerk, his response was "were there any cockroaches on the floor?" it was so bad neither my husband or i could take a morning shower. ther were bugs in the shower too

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Harry P, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I am sorry to hear about your inconvience at our hotel. I was not informed by staff that we had an issue with your stay or I could have taken care of it right away. I would really like you to give us another cahance and for the inconvience i would like to offer you a 15% discount on your next stay.
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Rodeway Inn and Suites was an inexpensive place we could stay to meet up with my parents before going on vacation. I was impressed with the friendliness of the owners. When the owner (the husband) heard I had kids and was meeting up with their grandparents, the owner upgraded my parents to a bigger room, so we could have ajoining rooms. It was so much fun to have ajoining rooms!!! The next morning as I had their continentail breakfast, I mentioned that the shower curtain had mold on it. I heard the other owner (the wife) telling houskeeping to change out the shower curtain. There is no doubt in my mind that if I had reported it at night it would have been taken care of then. The hotel seems older, like the cawking looked old, but it seemed very clean. I was pleased with the help I received and would stay their again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lincoln, NE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

It was very good value for the price. Older hotel with our room in the 2nd building. Room was clean, carpet dated but still in good shape. Everything (shower, toilet, sink, refrig, TV) in the room worked. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was as advertised with cereal, toast, juice as expected.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Friendly, helpful, and a good breakfast. We have 6 young children and they were very accommodating. When we went down for breakfast they kept everything filled up and fresh. They had frozen waffles, bagels, cereal, juice and toast. Everybody there seemed to appreciate our bussiness.

• Stayed April 2013
Harry P, Public Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank You so much for your review. We truly appreciate it and we look forward to your next stay. If there is anything we can do for you. Please let us know. :-)

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!