I stayed here 12-13 weeks in total for business. This place is perfect for business travellers.
All the peoplethat work there are friendly and helpfull.
Here is a list of pro's and con's.
- The staff, front desk and restaurant staffare great, friendly, helpfull and very good with people.
- The restaurant is a good place to eat or have a drink, the bar has a good entertaining bartender!
- When you come back from a hard day of work you can always relaxe in the pool or the spa.
- Very clean hotel.
- Clean and new fitness center.
- Fresh omelette station is a good addition for the breakfast.
- Since they aim for business people a pool table, or fun room would not be out of place.
- Cold breakfast is rather small, it should have more options like croissants or some cheese.
I give this hotel a top rating since this is one of the best hotels I have ever been.
Keep up the good work guys!
A Belgian guest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our full-service Olathe, Kansas hotel provides convenience to several area businesses and ample amenities for business travelers. Onsite, guests will enjoy the award-winning Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, 2,600 sq. ft. of stylish meeting space, 24-hour business center, whirlpool and fitness center. Guest rooms and suites are spacious and feature free WiFi, remote printing, comfortable work areas, 37-inch flat panel televisions, in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Book your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Olathe and experience convenience and comfort at a great price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Olathe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.