“Would come back again” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Olathe
kansas
“Would come back again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

If you stay here, get a top floor-we were on the bottom and could hear every footstep from above. Unfortunately 2 bus load of college guys were staying here- thus, the noise from above. Good location, but did turn the fan on at night so we couldn't here the road noise and 'footsteps' and talking from the room above us.

• Stayed September 2013

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Baytown, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

While the room was nice, and the motel advertises itself as a 'pet-friendly' motel, there is a very detailed list of Do's and Don'ts concerning your pets that you have to sign at check-in. This list is not available for review online prior to making your reservation. We walked on eggshells for 2 days in fear that our 2 young dogs (one 1 1/2 years old, one 7 months old) would bark and result in a complaint. Two complaints and you're out of there. The form also indicated that 'dog-friendly' blankets were available to spread on the furniture to keep dog fur off the sofa and bed. When I asked for a blanket, I was bluntly told that none were available. No effort was made by the hotel staff to find an alternative to being out of blankets. I accepted the terms after being on the road for 14 hours. Next time, I'll try to do even more online research.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW-Gen-Mgr, Asst. General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Olathe Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
I want to apologize for not welcoming your entire family to the hotel. We are PET FRIENDLY and you should have been treated that your pet was welcome to stay here at the hotel. We have some towels that are going to be recycled and I am going to pull some out and and ensure for our future guests that they have a blanket for their pet to rest on while staying here.

I hope you give us a second chance and return to our hotel when back in the area.
Arkansas City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Very nice hotel. The room was very nice with a nice little sitting area for you to do work on your laptop, or read or whatever you may need to do without trying to sit on a bed or at a desk. The WIFI was fast and easy to login into with the hotel information. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I travel quite a bit for business and have seen my share of hotels. The customer service at this Best Western was fantastic. Ken, who was on duty when we checked in, made sure we received the best rate for the best room and explained all the hotel amenities thoroughly. When I mentioned that we would be on the road before the complimentary breakfast was served, he recommended I tell the morning staff person and they would arrange something for us to take with when we left. We stayed in the king suite and everything was clean and well-appointed. Definitely will stay here again if given the opportunity. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Augusta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Awesome customer service. Cleanest room I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in some very nice 5 star hotels!! Great experience and very, very affordable. I would highly recommend looking at Best Western for your next stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

we stayed at this hotel for four nights and were very pleased with everything except one small issue. The maid changed the air setting that I had my room set at and made it very hot and took awhile to cool down. I would recommend it for anyone, the rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, the room was definately worth the cost.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Topeka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Scored this hotel via Priceline. My wife & I stayed at the Best Western in Olathe, KS. for two nights. This hotel is very nice--quiet-nice breakfast selection (free) - clean room - comfortable bed. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Olathe Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!