“The best sleep we had in a week!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Coach Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1301 E 1st, Newton, KS 67114   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Newton
Plano, Texas
“The best sleep we had in a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

We had traveled through KS and NE for a week, staying at several motels. All were clean and reasonably priced. However, most of them had beds that were too hard. The pillows were thin or lumpy. Best Western in Newton, KS had a "lay down, sink in and don't wake me till morning" kind of bed. We slept like babies.
The service was very friendly. The breakfast was yummy (who does not like waffles?) We rate this motel at the top of the list.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
McDonough, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2006

I stay here occasionally while in town for business and have always liked it a lot. The rooms are a little dark, but in good repair and clean. They have a fridge in the rooms, which is nice. There is a pool, hot tub and sauna, as well as a game area. The on-site restaurant is quite good. It is Mexican food and I avoided it on a couple of trips because it looked cheesey from the outside. However, during my last trip I was just too tired to go anywhere and figured I'd get a hamburger (how can a hamburger be ruined, I wondered). Well - come to find out they serve very good and authentic tex-mex. I will definitely eat there at my next visit. If steak is more to your liking, there is a Montana Mikes about 1 block away (easy walking distance) and a Braums next door for sandwiches and such.

Been to Red Coach Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Coach Inn

Address: 1301 E 1st, Newton, KS 67114
Location: United States > Kansas > Newton
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Newton
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Coach Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Newton
Newton Best Western

If you own or manage Red Coach Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.