“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Perkins, United States
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Rooms were nice and clean, smelled as you initially walked in but it IS a hotel in a casino so even if it is a non-smoking room it smelled a little like smoke. It wasn't offensive, but noticeable as you 1st walked in. Nice staff. Gave us a late check out with no hassles or begging. : ) Really confusing hallways and room locations, but you can eventually find your way.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
I am so glad you had a nice stay. We really want every stay to be pleasant. Please tell your friends. Thank you.
Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Black Forest, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great hotel and two things I didn't know is you have to take a toll road to get to it. At the exit off the toll road its the only thing and is connected to a casino. Same great room set up and lay out but across the lobby is a casino.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us soon. I'll pay for the tolls.
Hammock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is big Hampton Inn and it suffers from its success I guess. My king suite was noisy, some from the hotel staff playing the radio loudly 2 doors down in the laundry (all night long) the remainder was from something mechanical shaking in the walls every time my upstairs neighbor's kids started working on their River Dance routine. I honestly believe that the room rates a too high. Please Note: there is little else in Mulvane except the casino. You will need to travel north to Wichita for dinner, shopping or a movie.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for bringing the radio noise to our attention. We refunded your stay do to you not recieving a satisfactory stay.
Oklahoma Cith
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful room. Great service. Only negative is smoke aroma from casino on ground floor! Would stay here again. Food was great as well as service. Easy access off I-35. Beautiful overall grounds as well. Great!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for your comments. We love that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon tell your friends.
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have stayed a lot of Hampton Inns. We find them handy while visiting family or while on the move. They are typically clean, usually well-managed, and provide good value for the buck.
This is one of the very best we have encountered. Yes, it is newish, but it also is exceptionally clean and well cared for. We sprung for a suite for $10 more a night--wow! It was twice the size of a typical Hampton Inn room, with a comfortable king bed, a large swiveling flat screen, a long desk with oodles of plugs, and a living area with a comfortable convertible sofa.
Breakfast was better than usual, although there is something about HI eggs that just seems a little off (but that is true chain-wide). The staff was very friendly (and very young), and the adjacent casino, with its several restaurants and bars, makes for a nice change of pace. A tip: the buffet restaurant is a real value, with all you can eat for about $12,
This property is on our route to Texas, so we will be back. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for such a fabulous endorsement. We are so glad you had such a great stay.
Please tell your friends.
Ness City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

It was very clean. Staff was friendly! Nice stay! We will definitely stay here again! We will definitely recommend this facility to our friends and family!!! But I'm NOT liking the fact that I have to have TWO HUNDRED characters in my review!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
I am so happy you had a great stay. Please come back an visit again.
Tell your friends.
Mulvane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I love this place. It is like a little Vegas in Kansas. The food in the casino is great. The hotel is clean and staff is extremely friendly. I am going to tell all my friends about this place. I am planning to return in October. We are from Minnesota.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for including our associates. They enjoy there jobs so much. Such people persons.
Tell your friends.
Joe Shanks

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!