“Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Merriam
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The room it was great. I enjoyed staying here and was treated with respect when I walked inn. The rooms are wonderful. I recommend staying up on the 3rd floor for much bigger rooms and lot space and quieter. Rooms were clean and tidy. I never had problems staying. The staff told me they are remolding lots of rooms. Something to keep in mind is that the price is reasonable and stays on the backside of hotel.

Room Tip: Great prices for the room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Wichita, Kansas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a night. There was no other hotels open that we're close to the Kansas Speedway. I was hesitant when I booked our room because I had read reviews. Our room was on the 3rd floor facing the highway. I asked for a non-smoking room when I booked and when we got to the front desk, they had only smoking rooms available. Our window had no lock on it and my husband had to work to get it shut all the way. It was so noisy because of the highway. They toilet kept kicking on and off during the night. The room was cold because of the window not shutting properly. The hotel needed some major work and updates. The bed was not comfortable. My husband had many comments about this hotel and he was not pleased with it. Never again will I stay here!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Shady Point
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Arrived after 10pm, front desk clerk very pleasant and we were checked in in less 5 minutes, Beds were comfy and room very clean, the only problem was this facility doesnt have laundry..this is a problem when you are in town playing softball for 4 days with no way to wash uniforms.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cordova, Tn.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I don.t think this property was classified as an INN. The rooms were clean with a micro and refrigerator. My room was double queen and although the the space was adequate it was still sort of cramp. There is also a safe provided to store valuables. My room faced I-35 and was noisy from truck traffic - train traffic in early mornings, The breakfast area was clean and adequate tables for breakfast. The breakfast was the normal type of foods for this chain and staff kept if replenished.

Room Tip: Try and select room away from I-35 traffic.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Norcross, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed for a visiting family on weekend. The staff was really nice and cordial. We were lucky to get one of their renovated rooms. Comfortable, spacious and most important clean. We also had a mini fridge. The room had a coffee maker. Best deal to me for price is spent, next to exit and some good restaurants is more convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

One of the worst Quality inn's I've ever stayed in. I travel for a living and stay in many hotels, not all are always great but cockroaches and bugs in the room is where I draw the line. Drury inn right next door is where I'd go for the little bit of extra money.

• Stayed October 2012
Watertown, South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is RIGHT off of I-35 and super easy to find. So that's the good part of the review. The hotel is in disrepair. The dresser in my room had holes in the top of it. I wish I hadn't opened the bi-fold closet doors, because they wouldn't shut. And when I walked into my room, I assumed the maid had left the window open because of the about of road noise I immediately heard. But...it was cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Quality Inn Merriam? Share your experiences!