“Quickie” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Montana Mike's Steakhouse

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
2211 E Kansas Ave, McPherson, KS 67460-4009 (Formerly Montana Mike's)
620-241-1422
Dining options: Reservations
Richardson, Texas
“Quickie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were in a hurry. The lunch rush was in full swing. We were seated quickly. The hostess was very nice. We had the lunch salad, chicken fried steak, green beans, and delicious, fresh rolls. The waitress (I think her name was Lesea???) went above and beyond. I would request her if I ever return. We had an excellent meal with generous portions, but not too much. It was much better than the usual chains.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dave M, Public Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Karen - we sincerely appreciate the review and rating.

“Poor Service/ Bad Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I have only been a handful of times and none have been good! Food is always less that good, service is some times ok.. But this last time I went the server dropped my drink in my lap and all over my food before I even touched it! It took 16 minutes for another plate to come out, I told the people I was dining with to eat so their food wasn't cold, one said theirs was ok and the other didn't event get what they ordered!! Once my food finally came I was more than disappointed it was undercooked and obviously a rushed job. Needless to say I will never go back! :(

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
We are sorry to read this review from January. We focus on serving dishes made from fresh quality ingredients carefully prepared. If you are ever dissatisfied with any aspect of your meal, please inform your server at once and we will correct the situation immediately. And obviously, we regret that any accident occurred in the restaurant; mistakes happen, and we do apologize. We know you have many choices when dining out and we invite you to give Montana Mike's another chance to serve you as a valued guest.
Corpus Christi
“Great steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Perfectly cooked steak and sides. Waiteress was very attentive and nice. Great place to eat when you are in McPherson, KS.

Visited November 2012
Cumming, GA
“Good food but rude service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had been on the road for 10 hours and were driving into town in the evening. Staying at the Best Western, we wanted to call in a convenient dinner order an hour before the restaurant closed. When we called, we asked if there were any specials. The man answered "Specials? No, have a good night" and hung up. Despite the rude service, we ordered when we got to the restaurant/hotel, but we're frustrated at having to wait for it at this point. I had a pasta dish and my husband got a steak. Both dinners were good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas
“could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We used to go to MM all the time when in town, too many times the service was just terrible. The food is not what it used to be and the prices are a little steep nowadays....I give it a C rating