“Could use some improvement” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Prairie Band Casino & Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mayetta
Prairie Band Casino & Resort
You added Prairie Band Casino & Resort to your Saves list
12305 150th Road, Mayetta, KS 66509 (Formerly Harrah's)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mayetta
Phillipsburg, KS
“Could use some improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

The rooms were nice upon first glance. However, mine 309, was very dirty. There were brown marks on the sink in the bathroom. The shower appeared clean until I got in it and shut the door. There was a pile of hair and dirt in the corner which remained there all 3 days of my stay as did the hair on the bathroom floor that was there when I arrived. There was also pop or some other brown liquid that had been splattered all over the wall by the bed. The rooms were not very sound proof as well could hear banging early in the morning as well as people talking in the hallway. The bed and sheets appeared to be clean. The remote did not work well.

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Wichita, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

The golf course is absolutely wonderful and challenging- especially the back nine! Three Fires Steakhouse was also very good except for the fact that I ordered medium prime rib and it came well done. My mistake for not sending it back but the food was very good and the waitstaff was also very good. We also enjoyed the waterfall spa.
Now the bad part... we requested a non-smoking room and found that the smoke from the casino just poured in all night long. We almost left in the middle of the night it was so bad. We do not smoke and our clothes, pillows, and hair reeked of smoke from just being in our non-smoking room. If you plan to play golf and enjoy the restaurant be sure to make overnight reservations somewhere else!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Mayetta hotels

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Traveling for business to topeka kansas, and flying direct from nyc, you must fly into MCI, (kansas city, MO) a 90 minute drive. With only one night to enjoy kansas, idecided to try my luck at Prairie Band Casino. I must say the hotel is great if you get to stay in one of the newer rooms. at onl $35.00/night (players rate) you cannot beat this hotel. There is an excellent restaurant and the casino has enough slots and table games for anyone, persoanlly I love crazps, and there is only one craps table. Bottom line if you are traveling to topeka on business its worth the 20 minute drive to ahve some fun!

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Bay City, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I was falsely accused and arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior which was a FELONY! The tribal police did NO investigation and the prosecutor of Jackson county prosecuted me anyway. I was found NOT GUILTY four months later but this has ruined my life!!! The casino would have let me rot in prison for something I did NOT do before they would ever admit they were wrong! This has been a nightmare and if it could happen to me...this could happen to YOU! My advice to you...STAY AWAY!

Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our little get away so much that we can't wait to plan our next trip here. While in Topeka for business we took a night off and stayed at this amazing resort. The dinning options were large for a casino this size. We enjoyed the Three fires steakhouse for dinner and a buffet for breakfast. It's hard to remember that you are in the middle of what use to be a cow pasture. The staff was kind and efficient. Our favorite part of our stay was a late night trip to the outdoor waterfall hot tub! The rooms were prefect and the Casino was fun!

• Stayed January 2012
Conroe, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

Got a newly remodeled room, a little small but nice. No desk in the room but the bath tub is nice. Only aminitees at this time are the resturants and one working outdoor hot tub.( no gym, pool business center)The room was about $60 a night with the coupon on the website and a players card. Room remodleing going on so some noise every now and then. Casino is standard with revamped odds on the table games and your best bet being the poker room or BJ.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lee's Summit, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

I have been here three times and have truly enjoyed my stay. The rooms are nice, wifi connection, and the best spa ever! They have two in the courtyard, but the smallest one is the hottest. I haven't won anything, but it was worth my donation to have a free room. I will return!

Room Tip: I usually just take what they give me. Don't spend a lot of time in the room. The wifi connectio...