“Very nice .” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Della Voce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 154 Restaurants in Manhattan
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Junction City, Kansas, United States
“Very nice .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

It is a nice place for adults to go and enjoy a nice relaxed evening with wonderful food drink and atmosphere.

Visited October 2012

Junction City, Kansas
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went there are a girls night out, of sorts, I brought my son since my husband is deployed, and they immediately snubbed us. He was very well behaved, and created no noise the entire 2 hours we were there.
I ordered an appetizer, and they informed me they didn't have half of the ingredients.
I ordered a juice for my son, and the server forgot it.
Our meals were average at best. I had the chicken marsala, the server suggested it over another choice because the mashed potatoes were "amazing." The chicken had little flavor, and the potatoes were nothing special. The two other girls weren't raving about their entrées either.
A glass on wine was double what they typically are in comparable restaurants.
It is safe to say we will never return to this establishment.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Derby, Kansas
“Love Italian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Della Voce is a delicious choice for fine dining while in Manhattan, KS. There are pasta choices, but I had a salmon stuffed with spinach and marscapone cheese which was perfectly cooked and excellent! Terrific service and good ambiance.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Overpriced, underpar, upscale restaurant want-to-be.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

This restaurant was a huge disappointment. I guess that explains all the empty tables on a Saturday night. The tables are basically on top of each other, the menu has about eight things to choose from and what we ordered they were out of, the chicken marsala tasted like they poured maple syrup over the whole dish, the bacon in the Mac and cheese was all fat and the beer tasted like it was half water. They did make
us something else but others at the table were finished waiting on the dish. Needs work.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Parker, Texas
“Perfect anniversary dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food and atmosphere here is perfect for a special "date" night. We enjoyed the jazz, and the staff took EXCELLENT care in making my gluten free dinner! Great food and great service!

• Visited August 2012