Dear Hotel Staff.... I just wanted to send you a shout and declare your hotel the best my family has ever stayed at!!!!! I would like to 'run' you through what made this so special for me and the girls:
It started with the first glimpse of the front, we saw the fountain and decided to jump in it and start splashing around until we broke the geyser, sorry.
Then it was off to the races with the luggage cart!! We loaded up and raced side by side down the narrow hallways. We even got the front desk staff into the action by playing the "cops" in the cops and robbers senario unfolding. It was all good until we broke a wheel, sorry.
The room was fantastic!! The girls were able to jump from bed to bed several times. I even got into the gymnastics by trying a front flip.... ouch. Well no worries, I quickly had house keeping at the door checking to see if everything "was alright in there?" So considerate, who would ever known that I had almost seperated my shoulder... Great customer Service!!!!
We loved the pool. I think the warm water took every ounce of stress away. But.... I'm not sure what the yellowish tint was in the water after I got out? Dunno....
But the best part was the "All you can eat breakfast contest!!" We had a countdown and 33 sausages later I was declared the winner. The breakfast attendant just kept the food flowing... For a minute, she looked like one of the family... Green in the face?
But on a not so serious note, the stay was nice and we enjoyed staying wtih you guys!! See you next time, but I'm checking in under a false name... Mr Bag. You can call me DB.
Happy Easter 2013 and thanks again.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Manhattan Hotel Manhattan
- Fairfield Inn Manhattan Hotel
- Fairfield Manhattan
- Manhattan Fairfield Inn
- Manhattan Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn Manhattan, the most dynamic hotel Manhattan, KS, has to offer, ensures guests are able to work productively and maximize downtime. We offer a great value with helpful, friendly staff available 24/7, free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour business center, meeting space for up to 42 guests, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center. Serving the tastiest complimentary breakfast among hotels in Manhattan, KS, you can start your day right with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, MYO waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt and bagels. Our guest rooms feature stylish decor, 37-inch LCD TVs, iHome alarm clock radios, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee service, free Wi-Fi and well-lit work desks. Located next to Town Center Mall, Flint Hills Discovery Center and Manhattan Conference Center, there is much to see and do. We are just a short drive to Kansas State University, Sunset Zoo and Colbert Hills Golf Course. Let our superior value be your first choice among Manhattan, Kansas, hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.