“Business Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Manhattan

You added Super 8 Manhattan to your Saves list
Super 8 Manhattan
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   200 Tuttle Creek Blvd., I-70 Exit 303 or 313 to Hwy 24, Manhattan, KS 66502   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Osborne
“Business Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room was nice and staff very helpful. Did have a problem with the stool not shutting off and staff smoked outside of the building carrying the odors inside. Not good for someone with smoke allergies.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Miranda L, General Manager at Super 8 Manhattan, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent experience at our hotel. I am pleased you found value in our rooms and staff. I apologize you experienced those issues with your stay. We hope to have you return again and that we have the chance to work through any issues with you directly.

Manhattan Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Webster City, Iowa, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Best experience I have ever had at Super 8. The room was a King non-smoking and it was very nice. Big bathroom. All very well kept. The only staff member I had contact with was a peach. Nice location for a quick in and out of Manhattan.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Manhattan Super 8. I am so glad you found our staff, rooms, and location to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit!

Beatrice, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Extremely impressed with staff & room--my husband is disabled and on a scooter--when I checked in, the room I had reserved was not handicapped accessible and they immediately offer us one that was open. Checked in and got my husband into the room. Then as I am carrying in our luggage, maintenance man and assistant manager helped carry our bags in and made sure we were comfortable and immediately asked is we would like a brand new recliner for my husband. Within 5 mins. had it in our room--they would not let me help with it one bit. The fan in the bathroom was squealing and they immediately replaced with new fan. They checked the toilet and sink to make sure everything was ok. Was impressed when we went down for breakfast with the "Waffle" lady--extremely helpful--brought over everything we needed. Check out was very easy. Everyone had smiles on their faces and very pleasant and really worried about the services we got--This motel should be on the top of your list for Super 8's. 5 Stars sisn't enough. Husband's sister was having a cancerous kidney removed the next morning and they all were concerned about it. It was also K-State's first football game at home and we didn't hear any one partying. The only thing I could say needs help is the Handicapped parking on the south end--was marked ok, but we could not unload my husband on his scooter--not enough room when the ramp came down--curb & rocks right there.

Room Tip: Just as nice & clean as it a very expensive hotels and service was excellent. Could not hear an...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Manhattan Super 8. I am so glad you found our staff, noise level, and breakfast to be accommodating to you. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize each of your comments by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We look forward to your next visit!

Overland Park
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We did not sleep all night. The people above us were up all night stomping and carrying on. When I called the front desk noone answered. So I went down in the morning at 7 am ugh and talked to the assistant manager. He handled the situation very professional. When we checked out later that day. He was very apologetic and checked back with us to make sure we didnt have any other problems. We did the people above us obviously did not care when the manager went to talk to them and continued to make ruckus. I liked the customer service just wish the people were not so ignorant.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Miranda L, General Manager at Super 8 Manhattan, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate that you took the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy that you liked the customer service we offer. We are truly disappointed that your stay was not exceptional, as we pride ourselves on ensuring each guest enjoys their stay. Shortly after your checkout, I was able to personally speak with the guest causing excessive noise. The guest was genuinely sorry that her family had disturbed you. She wished that it be known that her teenage son is autistic, and some of his stomping outbursts are not easily controlled. Our apologies, and we do hope that you choose to stay with us again, so that we can ensure your stay is all you hoped for and more!

With highest regards,
Manhattan Super 8

Been to Super 8 Manhattan? Share your experiences!