“Always Guaranteed a Good Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Overland Park, Kansas
“Always Guaranteed a Good Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We love staying at The Holiday Inn at the Campus when we have any excuse to make a trip to Manhattan! My husband and I are football season ticket holders and also enjoy making quick weekend trips to visit friends. We are amazed by the consistent level of service we receive when staying at the Holiday Inn. The front desk staff are very friendly and now know us by name! They are quick to accommodate us or answer any questions we might have. The rooms are so clean and kept up to date. We will definitely continue staying at the Holiday Inn as we frequent back often.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
meritmckee, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
I am happy to hear that our team is delivery high level of service on a consistent basis. Thank you for taking the time to leave you positive feedback. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team. We look forward to serving you on future stays. Safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I am willing to share my "home away from home" with others. I stay at this Holiday Inn when I visit the city of Manhattan, KS. I have found this is the cleanest and most welcoming place to spend time when visiting. I feel very welcome when I see the first smile and greeting as I enter to register. This warmth and professional atmosphere is sincere. The rooms are filled with anything you might need during your stay. The beds are most comfortable. There also is awesome room service available. I recommend the garlic mushrooms. I can assure you will not be disappointed with your stay. It is like your home away from home. Best staff EVER!!! Great location.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Did I mention the pool is clean?
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you! It feel like home when you are here too! We are so excited that you will be back soon to see us. Country Stampede is just around the corner! Wooohooo. We get a week of laughing and hanging out with you. The awesome review is much appreciated. See you soon. Safe travels!
Chapman, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My annual district meeting for work was here in June 2013. I have rescheduled for 2014. I had plenty of meeting space, the hotel rooms were clean and the staff was super friendly. Everyone is always in a good mood and the staff works great as a team. I loved my suite!

Room Tip: I liked the 6th floor! Quiet and my suite was worth the extra money.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recommendation of our meeting facilities. We have a great banquet, meeting and sales team. I will share your feedback with them. The ladies in sales to a great job of lining up the events and are fun to work with. They will appreciate your comments. I know they are looking forward to your future events with us.
Lansing, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Everything was so wonderful. Rooms were clean and the beds were so comfortable. Front desk ladies were so nice. You can tell they like their jobs. The restaurant was very good. I will be telling everyone about this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
mlmckee, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
We think you are awesome! Thank you for posting the kind words about our people and property. It's always a pleasure when you visit our property. Hurry back to see us, Cindy we miss you!
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My Dad, Brother, and I came out to Kansas to visit relatives in Wamego in December, around Christmas 2012. The staff was very helpful and the hotel was easy to get to and close to other places we needed to go to. I also want to mention the night desk clerk, I can't remember her name, was great and fun to talk to.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
meritmckee, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your family visit. We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind review of our property on Tripadvisor. It is always nice to hear that we have achieved our goals have provided a comfortable and friendly stay to our guests. We look forward to serving you again on your future visits. Safe travels
Las vegas nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Great staff and very helpful with pre registration for football games.we were always greeted when entering lobby.rooms are clean and appealing.location to campus and aggieville are major pluses. We will continue to use this hotel for future trips to manhattan

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kind review of our location and property. We have the best location in town and always strive to give the best service and product as well. It is really great to hear that our guests have had a great experience from booking all the way to check out. I appreciate your comments and look forward to sharing them with the staff. We look forward to your future trips to the Little Apple. Safe travels!
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Only here for 1 night on a travel through the area, had a car but chose the option to be near the campus. Service check-in was great, welcoming and offered to address any questions i had. It is 6 blocks to walk to the Aggieville area so I could stretch my legs.

Hotel was comfortable and clean. It's a Holiday Inn, so it's what I expected. Good value and basic comfortable setting. Room was quiet, a/c worked well for a very hot day.

I had breakfast voucher included and was sufficient for what I chose to eat at connected restaurant. I chose elsewhere for dinner/lunch as there were several choices nearby with more local flavor I preferred.

Room Tip: Not sure if any rooms have windows that face the front busy street as the building is set back from...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for leaving feedback on you stay at the Holiday Inn at the Campus. We are delighted to hear that your stay met your standards. We are very proud of the service and product that we have to offer so it is always exciting to hear we have pleased our guests. We hope you will consider us again if you are ever back in the area. Safe travels!

Been to Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus? Share your experiences!