I remember this hotel when it was a Ramada Inn, when I was a student at the university. It has been updated extremely well, the rooms are very well furnished, and the bar and restaurant are excellent. The best part, however, is the staff. They are top notch; always friendly, always smiling, and very willing to engage with the guests. The owner can be very proud of each and every one of them.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manhattan At The Campus Hotel Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Manhattan At The Campus Hotel
- Holiday Inn Manhattan
- Manhattan Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn at the Campus. Our newly remodeled Manhattan, Kansas hotel is located directly across the street from Kansas State University and just down the block from Manhattan Christian College. Lunch and dinner are served daily at the new Houlihan's located just off the hotel's lobby. This lively restaurant features a full service bar and a unique culinary experience. There is a wide variety of dishes, sure to please even the most demanding gourmand!Aggieville, a popular destination in Manhattan, Kansas is just 2 blocks from our hotel. Aggieville is famous for its nightlife, offering a wide variety of shops, restaurants and pubs. Holiday Inn at the Campus in Manhattan, Kansas is the perfect choice for both corporate and leisure travelers. Guests enjoy a convenient business center, complimentary USA Today, outdoor pool (seasonal), wonderfully comfortable pillowtop bedding, a 'pillow menu' and complimentary high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel. Our hotel is 100% smoke free and welcomes small pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.