“Decent Thai food, poor service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese, American, Thai, Asian fusion
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Romantic
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Romantic
“Decent Thai food, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

The food was good despite the instant rice.; however the service was extremely slow despite the fact they weren't busy at all (only one other table of customers).

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Mediocre Thai Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

This place has fair Thai food. When I first moved to Manhattan, I tried the Pad Thai and came back for Green Curry. That was enough. Management was nice. They asked for my opinion. I told them that the food wasn't that great and that I probably wouldn't come back. They were really nice about it. Maybe they even improved since then. As long as Baan Thai is around, I don't plan to find out.

“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I really love Thai food and Aroy Thai made mine perfect. I got beef panange with added jalapenos and it was perfect. They were super sweet and made sure that I knew it was spicy! I will be returning business there!

Manhattan, KS
“When in Kansas, ALWAYS ask for extra spicy pad thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Love their pad thai, although I have found that asking for "spicy" in Kansas the servers don't believe you. So, I've learned to ask for "extra spicy". That usually does the trick. I usually order their take-out, as eating in the restaurant often takes a while...service is good, just slow. Yummy crab rangoons too.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manhattan, Kansas
“Great food and a wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I have eaten at Thai restaurants all over the country, and Aroy Thai in Manhattan KS is absolutely in the top ten! Nice people, and tasty food in a lovely setting.

Visit here and enjoy!