“NEVER GO HERE!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #75 of 154 Restaurants in Manhattan
“NEVER GO HERE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Since Ive moved here we have gave this applebees several chances but in the end our visit is always the same horrible. There was one time our food took literally an hour to get and when it did come out it was so dead from sitting under the lamps we just told them to keep it and wanted to leave they still had the nerve to charge us for our drinks. There are more bad stories such as the time the waitress obviously had a thing for my husband because she kept forgetting to wait on me but the most recent and definantly the last time we will make the mistake of going there we went and I had gone to the restroom my husband ordered my drink when I got back the waitress came and said what can I get you to drink holding his drink in hand my husband said I ordered her a Dr pepper remember and she said oh yeah she went and got it brought it back put it down no straw I asked can I have a straw she rolled her eyes then went to get one
We ordered our food it came my husbands steak was raw when it was supposed to be medium he sent it back mine was so tough I couldn't even cut it the manager brought back my husbands and went to take mine didn't even offer me anything else I had to ask it was so rediculous they did take some things off but they didn't say sorry or anything it was truly the worst service ever I was a waitress for a long time in a very busy restaurant its not that hard I mean come on applebees u need to get ur place in line!

And after reading this to my husband he thinks I'm putting this all too lightly trust me you don't want to go here every other restaurant around the mall is 100% better then this.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Manhattan, Kansas
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Enjoy dining in this restaurant location. Great servers that are very attentive and friendly. Good food and lots of specials on various meals. Dine at this location and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manhattan, Kansas
“Diverse menu, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I live in Manhattan and have eaten at this Applebees many times. The food is consistently good and the menu has a wide selection to choose from. Service is always friendly and the food is well-prepared.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riley, Kansas, United States
“Quick lunch place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I usually only go here for lunch. The pick a pair combos are the greatest. Food and service are always great when it is not too busy. Only bad thing is the very limited parking anywhere close to the restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Manhattan, Kansas, United States
“It's a chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Chain restaurant located by Towne Center Mall. Good location. Affordable meals. Great appetizer specials. Gets busy and you have to wait.

Visited April 2012