“Good steaks and ribs” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Topeka, Kansas
“Good steaks and ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

After visiting locations in three cities, it is my opinion that this restaurant chain has consistently good food. The entrees are good quality, although the pre-cook seasoning on the steaks is a bit much for me, but the cook will leave it off when asked. On the most recent visit my wife had a steak and I had ribs, both of which were properly prepared. It is kid-friendly but not quiet. The prices are reasonable for the food and portions received. There is call ahead seating for busy nights were the customer is given a number to provide to the hostess when arriving at the restaurant. This usually decreases the wait time to be seated.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manhattan, Kansas
“Nice place for friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

this is the first choice when I want to have steak with my friends, I love the peanut, the bread and the steak there. they have a good balance between price and performance.

Visited November 2013
Junction City, Kansas, United States
“Our Anneversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

It was our wedding anniversary and we wanted grilled shrimp and salmon. So, we looked online at their menu and found just what we wanted. We had eaten at the Manhattan restaurant before and had a very good experience, so we decided to try them again. We called our daughter and her family to join us. We all (including 2 small children) had a very good meal and the service was very good as well. The whole place was decorated for christmas and we enjoyed an occasional line dancing from staff works. Very enjoyable time and would recommend them very highly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Concordia, Kansas
“What a steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I called in an hour before we arrived,so I wouldn't have to stand out in the cold. They gave me a pager,I turned around,then it beeped!! Table ready!!! I like that! It was a crowded Saturday night so the place was rather full. Ordering went over well, and while waiting for our drinks, I was perfectly content to just sit and eat peanuts,and throw the shells on the floor!! Awesome! The food was wonderful! I forget which steak I had,but it was big,juicy and grilled to perfection!! My wife had the salmon which was also good,but they put too much salt on her fries! But other than that,it was a great evening!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manhattan, Kansas
“Good food/ loud atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a chain restaurant with good food and service but it is always very noisy and crowded. The menu is large and the food is well prepared. However, it is definitely not the restaurant for quiet conversation and a relaxing meal.

• Visited October 2013