“Lenexa is better.. new review” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Kansas City Southwest Lenexa

Motel 6 Kansas City Southwest Lenexa
You added Motel 6 Kansas City Southwest Lenexa to your Saves list
Motel 6 Kansas City Southwest Lenexa
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9725 Lenexa Drive, I-35 at 95th Street, Exit #224, Lenexa, KS 66215   |
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Lenexa
Phoenix, Arizona
“Lenexa is better.. new review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The people in lenexa.. are asking for surveys now at this motel 6.. and they seem to care more aka.. many of the people are nice.. a lot of people are living here on a permanent basis so if that throws you off.. there are "other" places (check-in time for their normal night person is 5:30 a.m.)

Having also stayed again at blue springs, mo.. that one still sucks, nasty people.. airport also still sucks.. in fact this is the nicest of the 3.. in terms of people (price is blue springs)

Only complaint I have here is.. I was given room 140 in a previous visit.. I immediately went to the room and smelled smoke/toxins.. I went back and got transferred to a better room.. I came back another visit and was given 140 again.. maybe it "smelled" a little better.. but likely not.. that's my only complaint which I will mention on my motel 6.. "survey"

Room Tip: I like the first floor parking lot rooms myself.. easy in, easy out..
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Slinger, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was clean, it was quiet and the staff was friendly. We travel for weeks at a time and I will stay there again. Bath rooms look to be remodeled in the recent past. Only real drawback is if you want to access the internet you have to pay for access!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, Washington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

the people are very nice,it was very quiet the staff was great the rooms were ok i would stay there again the manager was helpful

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have stayed at 3 out of the 5 motel 6's in kansas city and there all just bad or nasty.. I don't know if it's the people or what..

I checked in today on 04/11 and after I got in my room.. the heater didn't work.. I tried to make do.. but just couldn't so I asked for a room swap.. and the nearest one (next door) had a microwave and they wanted to charge me $3 for it.. their customer service was rude etc.

I honestly, don't understand.. cause I've stayed at this one before.. and I recall it was fine last time.. I have stayed at this motel 6.. the north airport one (pretty bad!) and the one KANSAS CITY EAST - BLUE SPRINGS and I have not had good luck with the people or places..

I have stayed in motel 6's in vegas, all over california, arizona, florda, jersey etc. etc. and I stay at them for several reasons they let you check-in at 6 a.m. they are easy to get in and out of.. but these ones in kansas city are just not good.. not nice people.. I do not recommend.. (there are excellent motel6's in texas and some other areas like buffalo, ny)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Corpus Christi, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

This motel did exactly what I needed. It had all the "basics" for what I needed for a week and it didn't break my budget, The weekly rate is a terrific deal. The room was clean and had a microwave and micro-fridge. You need to call ahead and make sure you get one of the room that have these. The round shower was interesting but it did the job.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Otsego, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

I needed a cheap hotel room for one night when I took my son to college. For $45 total it was fine, the room had an odor like it not been aired out in a while, but it appeared clean. The TV was really old and their was not remote, so I just peeled off the bedspread, blanket and top sheet and went to bed. The bathroom was clean, but the shower was very small. Nest time I probably would not stay here again, unless the property is updated.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Kansas City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

We paid for our daughter to stay here. She had her 2 year old with her. They moved a table and found syringes under it. Then they looked under the bed and found more drug paraphernalia. When they demanded another room, the one they were given was even dirtier. The night person wouldn't talk with us although we paid for the room. The hotel refused to give a refund. I'd give this a zero rating if I could. We had to move her to another hotel in the middle of the night.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Kansas City Southwest Lenexa? Share your experiences!