“great sushi in the suburbs” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 89 Restaurants in Lenexa
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Edokko is a Japanese Sushi Restaurant that also offers Thai and Chinese options. In addition to a wide range of sushi, our menu boasts Hibachi, soups and salads, kid-friendly dishes, and other cooked menu items. Ask about our catering options!
Shawnee, Kansas
“great sushi in the suburbs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I went here with my husband and some family members for NYE this year, and we all really enjoyed it! It was the first time eating-in for all of us (I had gotten sushi to go previously); the atmosphere was good--decorated nicely, clean, very friendly staff. We had been looking for a good place to get sushi (in a non-hibachi grill), in KS for quite some time, and we will definitely return.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Colorado
“Nice change of pace for Xmas dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

Ate here on Christmas night, so kudos for being open on the holiday. Nice, family run restaurant with great atmosphere. The sushi was good for the most part. Not the best I've ever had, but excellent considering it's Kansas. Very friendly and helpful staff! Definitely worth trying if you happen to be in K.C. and get tired of the barbecue.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Overall, amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

When my family came here we were amazed by the wonderful service, nice calming atmosphere, and delicious food! The table was clean, nice, and the lady at the front desk was kind, and welcoming. We had a reservation and we were seated immediately. The menu consisted of many high class choices such as sashimi, mango rolls, delicious fresh scallop dish, and many more. We ordered, and the food was quick to the table. I suggest getting the Negamaki, a beef roll stuffed with asparagus on a bed of white cabbage. It was delicious, juicy, and overall, all the food was great. Our waiter was very kind, And the whole service team was kind. Overall, I will never forget my trip to Edokko.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

We ate here for our anniversary last year, and the amount of quality sushi we got for such a great price amazed me. I definitely will be going back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Edokko? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Edokko, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.