“Excellent Services” 5 of 5 stars

(913) 253-1906
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
O P 1906 Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Leawood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lamar
Transit: College Boulevard & Lamar serviced through the Johnson county public transportation , "the JO."
Buford, Georgia
“Excellent Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The excellent food, the flexible services, and excellent customer services. There were a few nights where we came back from meetings very late and the staff knew were hungry. They offered to cook for us! We are very blessed!

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“A huge surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have had to stay at the Sheraton for a week, in fact I just finished my last meal here moments ago. Because I didn't have a car, and there are no restaurants within walking distance, I decided I had to buck up and get used to eating at the hotel. Best thing that happened to me during my stay. The restaurant is wonderful--everything on the menu was delicious, and the wait staff just as wonderful as the food was outstanding. I asked for my filet (at $29 a terrific price) bleue--thinking that there was no way the chef was going to prepare it like that. Well, when my meal came, it was cooked (or not as the case may be) to perfection, with blue cheese on top, and sweet au jus drizzled around the cut of beef. I also had the salmon, wonderful--cooked perfectly, and worked my way right around the menu. The meals are simply prepared, yet the flavors were rich and played off of each other really well. Ahmed, my waiter, was terrific--and always inquired as to how I was doing each evening. In an impersonal hotel in the middle of highways and office parks--this was the highlight of my stay here. I looked forward to dinner every night, and was never let down. Cheers, also, to the chef who went above and beyond.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Broken Arrow
“Great Bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was there all weekend watching March Madness! The atmosphere was great and the drink specials were very reasonable !! I will be back

Visited March 2014
Israel
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The food was very good, very good value for money.
The room service was nice and very quick.
At the bar it was quiet and pleasant

Visited December 2013
Athens, PA
“Excellent meal for a cheap price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was tempted to try a nice fine dining experience in Overland Park area but was tired at dinner time and decided to try the hotel (Sheraton Overland Park) restaurant. I am usually leery of hotel restaurants but this one I felt was excellent. They had a special on Saturday nights of all you can eat prime rib. I was cautious when I approached the buffet as it had a carving station and I was fearful of getting that tissue this roast beef that carving stations generally serve. Not true! The carved poised his knife and asked me how thick I wanted my prime rib. When done he said to be sure and come back for more (which I did). The buffet had some nice salads, mashed potatoes, creamed corn and two other dishes that I can't recall. It was very basic, nothing fancy, but the prime rib was some of the best I have ever had, and for $19!!! I did add on the scallops and creme brule for desert, and both were excellent. I returned the next morning for breakfast and found that to be very reasonably priced and tasty. I have no complaints about the op1906.

Visited November 2013