“Friends took me there for birthday and it...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 69 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
“Friends took me there for birthday and it...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

Friends took me there for birthday and it was my first time eating chinese food. Foods were tasty and fresh, got me hooked!

Always on the move, USA
“Worst Buffet Ever!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

I'm not a huge fan of buffets to begin with because the cost is generally no justified for the amount of food I eat. Having said that, I have been to many good buffets in my time but this was THE WORST BUFFET EVER!!!!! I tried a variety of food trying to find something worth eating with no such luck. Food was cold and visually unappealing. Ever have overcooked, mealy shrimp? Cold crab rangoon? So not good. Dry salmon? Didn't even know that was possible with such a beautiful oily fish! Just goes to show how long the food had been sitting out! Discusting!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good buffet for the price. lots of options, too.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

good buffet for the price. lots of options, too.

“One thing I hate this restaurant is the...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

One thing I hate this restaurant is the sitting. I want to sit closer to the bars but there are only few booth thatare close. They should put more tables near the bars. Everything else I though is notbad.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Foods are fresh in this restaurant and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

Foods are fresh in this restaurant and tasty. Value is pretty good since is a buffet which is all you can eat. Service is average since is a buffet. Atmosphere is wonderful during rush hours. Overall I really like this restaurant. Please don't call people