“Single Female Solo Traveller” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kansas City
Prices are for rooms, adults
Kansas City Days Inn
Save Saved
You added Kansas City Days Inn to your Saves list
3930 Rainbow Blvd., Kansas City, KS 66103   |
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Kansas City
Adelaide, Australia
“Single Female Solo Traveller”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights for down time between Los Angeles and catching up with friends in Missouri ...
Room was large, clean and king size bed amazing,
Would definitely stay here again!!!
Breakfast was ok as included, but there was no protein or fruit, only carbs!!

Room Tip: Read reviews of places before you booked. This worked for me acroos US and in Canada as well
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable! That's exactly what i needed on this quick stayover. The staff was friendly and wasted no time checking me in and out. Definetly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a stayover that's well kept!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ashburn, va
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The actual hotel was quite nice. The room reminded me of a Holiday Inn Express. But there was a strong cinnamon/floral scent that seemed like the hotel was covering scents. A bit too strong and obnoxious.

In the room noticed that one of the pillows was COVERED with facial hair and make-up stains. It obviously hadn't been changed. Then noticed body hair all over that bed. The other bed seemed to be clean. My husband immediatly saw a roach crawling on that bed. He threw it out and we went to bed, believing it was a fluke.

The next morning my husband pulled up the covers and discovered a crushed roach in the sheets he pulled up.

The real disappointment was that we were promised the manager was going to speak with us in the morning. We didn't hear anything. I went back to the desk and again heard that the manager would be calling us and providing a significant credit. The manager never called and I did not receive a credit for the $155/night filthy hotel room. Very disappointing!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

The DaysInn accomadated us in the worst snow storm that I have ever been stuck in. We needed to get off the highway and in to a hotel. The DaysInn could have charged us anything because of our situation with the weather, but instead the price was reduced! The staff was friendly, the rooms were great, and the facility was perfectly clean. Paresh, the hotel manager, was also a great guy. Thanks for accomadating myself and my family on a night that was shaping up to be real bad.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Tom's River, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

Clean room, friendly staff. Not a complaint to be had.

This was a very nice place. High speed internet was great. Loved it!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

This hotel is a DUMP and the Days Inn name should not be linked to it! We arrived after the Royals baseball game and was told the room we had confirmed had been released at 6pm. Apparently, this also happened to three other groups of people with reservations. The parking lot was nearly empty, but they said they had no rooms! I called the Days Inn 800 number, which could not help me but suggested I talk with the people at the front desk (where did they think I was standing?) and gave me the customer support number to call at 7am the next day! Finally, the hotel did offer us a SMONKING DOUBLE ROOM. (We had a young child and an adult with smoke allergies) One other group got a room. It stank, had burn holes in the sheets and bedspread and NO PILLOW CASES! The towel bar was falling off the wall, the cover to the bathroom light was under the sink, we got one set of towels (they allowed us two more sets in the morning for five people!) and there was only a quarter roll of toilet paper. There WERE several species of BUGS. When we went to cancel our second night, they refused to give us a cancellation number. There were five halves of bagels available for breakfast by 7:30am and the coffee was "out". There are no sprinklers in the rooms, the rates are not posted and at least one side door could not be opened from the inside! Some people must LIVE there, as the room next to ours had wind chimes hanging from the balcony. I know I have stayed in lovely Days Inns, but this experience will make me and my friends very unlikely to stay in a Days Inn ever again!!!!!!!!!!

• Liked — That we only stayed for 8 hours!
  • Disliked — Dirty and rude.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Anonymous
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2007

Simple as that, don't stay there, the room where I stayed smelled weird, they stole part of my PJ's and I'm not really sure if they used my personal belongings (deodorant, perfume, etc) while I wasn't there.
Also, when they first gave us a room, it wouldn't open, so we had to go to the lobby again ( with freezing weather) and check that. They gave us the correct room key and during midnight someone opened our room claiming that was the room they were assigned (yes, very scary to have someone open your room that way in the middle of the night).
We sent a complaint to the hotel manager via email a few days later and they promised us to make a refund of part of the money we paid and they never refunded the money.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Kansas City Days Inn? Share your experiences!