“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Kansas City
Gentry, Arkansas
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Have to say Dwayne at the front desk truly know what customer service is! He went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of! Will surely be back! Thank you Dwayne for making our visit an excellent experience.

Room Tip: King Size bed with Sofa bed - Also free wi-fi and refrig in the room - update nice LCD TV's
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dodge City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My kids and I recently spent 3 days at this hotel and it was a very relaxing stay. For starters the room was very clean. We got the king suite with foldout couch and they were both great. Excellent mattress on the king bed, not too firm not too soft. Very large bathroom that was by itself with the sink, toilet, and tub behind a closeable door. An abundance of clean towels. Microwave, mini-fridge, Wall mounted tv with HBO. Very good air conditioner. A very well maintained room with no visible damage or lack of cleaning. On my way home after driving about 50 miles it dawned on me. "Did I pack the laptop?" After I got home and checking my bags it turned out that I had indeed forgotten my computer at the hotel. I called the front desk and the very nice lady told me that they did have my computer and would be more than happy to ship it to me. I paid for the delivery, of course, but it was very much appreciated that the staff would go through the trouble of arranging shipment for me so I wouldn't have to drive back and pick my computer up. This is a very nice place to stay with a wonderful staff. If I'm close to Kansas City Speedway I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
charlotte nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This relatively new hotel is 5 minutes from the Legends shopping and sporting venues.
The rooms are large and the beds very comfortable. Typical breakfast fare with waffles, cereals, yogurts, etc.
The ac unit did not adequately cool the room.

Room Tip: higher floors are quieter
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We have been staying here several times a month to attend Sporting KC soccer games since March. It has become our home away from home. The staff is VERY friendly, the rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, breakfast is good, bathrooms are spacious with a lot of counter space. We have stayed in rooms on all three floors and never had any problems. It is such a pleasure walking through the door and being greeted by name by Duayne. They even have a free shuttle on the weekends to the Ledgends and area attractions. There is 24-hour coffee, tea, hot water for cocoa. We would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Killeen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Good stay in good neighborhood and good breakfast:-). Bed was a little unlevel and tilted foward and manager seem concerned. No smells in room and clean:-). Will stay again. Hotel located beside racetrack but no races on the we arrived which gave us all access to pool.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Originally when I booked this hotel I thought it was attained to the Legends in Village West complex but it was not. It was not far away but you still had to drive. Although the "suite" was smaller than I expected, the room was clean and well equipped. The A/C could keep but, but just barely.

The reason we like suites is so one person can watch late night TV while the other goes to bed. The King Suite here did not have a closed off bedroom and the TV was in the bedroom part anyway so privacy was impossible. I think we differ in the definition of a "suite".

The breakfast was average, the lobby was nice and the staff was very friendly. The price (during weekdays) was very good for what you got. The weekend price was more. I suppose you are paying for the close proximity to the Legends and the Kansas Speedway.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This hotel is located in a great location. Close to Legends mall and the speedway. The staff was really friendly when we checked in. The elevator did have a weird smell to it and made a weird noise while moving. The cleanliness is lacking a little. There was a dirty washcloth still in our shower, room smelled funky, hallways needed to be vacuumed, hair and stuff floating in the pool, lots of smudges on the walls. And by the time we got to breakfast, it was a mess. Food all over the counters and cups people had used for waffle batter still sitting all around the waffle makers. Needless to say we switched hotels the second night of our stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kansas City
Comfort Inn Kansas City
Comfort Inn Kansas City
#10 of 20 in Kansas City
3.5 of 5 stars 84 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Speedway, Kansas City? Share your experiences!