“Love it!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Reservations
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Love the restaurant. The food (fish tacos) were really good! It's pricey but, you get a lot of food be prepared for a take home box. The atmosphere is so fun for kids. My only complaint was. it was 14 degrees outside and they place us in the bar area. it was so cold with the doors opening all the time. Other than that. I like the place.

Visited December 2013

Overland Park, Kansas, United States
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was perfect for a birthday for my nieces. It's fun for the adults too. The food is a little on the pricey side, but was really good and worth it for the atmosphere.

Visited November 2013
“Most fun restaurant EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I am probably biased because I love dinosaurs, but this made me feel like a kid again. As you walk up to the restaurant hidden in the middle of an outdoor mall, there is fire coming up from the sign out front! You enter and there is a giant mechanical T-Rex, a huge octopus covering the bar, 2 stories of dinosaur-filled wonder. The gift shop is huge and they even have a Build-A-Dino center!!! The cotton-tini is a must if you like martinis. Be sure to make a reservation or be prepared to wait 1-2 hours. Luckily we were able to sit at the bar, as waiting was not in our time budget. Most of the staff was beyond friendly, except the woman tasked with following the dinosaur mascot, Dexter, around and taking pictures of patrons with him. I could not stop grinning the whole time, it was an awesome experience. The food is ok, not great, but we weren't really there for the food anyways.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood,Ar
“Cool place to take kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've eaten here twice. It's a nice restaurant with robot dinosaurs and huge aquariums. Don't expect to eat cheap, but it is an experience you're paying for. The food was good, just small portions, at least what I ordered. I would recommend this place if you have kids of the right age.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Ok Food, Not as Good as Rainforest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We took our kiddo (age 3) on his first vacation and stayed at Great Wolf Lodge and found this restaurant to fit the bill as kid-friendly and a new experience for him. We had a reservation made earlier in the week and when we showed up there was no wait, yet they stuck us in one of the least desirable spots in the restaurant. We requested a move, but the new location wasn't much better (both top floor with no good way for a kiddo to see over a wall). I ordered the chick fried chicken and it was below to average...the chicken had almost no flavor and the gravy was served on the side. The fries were cold, but were given some hot ones when requested. My Husband had the ruben and said it was top-5 of any ruben he's had. The kiddo had the mini-corndogs, but he's not picky. I never saw the bill so couldn't comment on value. Not sure that we'll return...certainly wouldn't if we didn't have our kids with us.

Visited October 2013